St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,624 Q&A
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
The scrub has decreased my acne, and acne spots quite a bit the last month, my skin feels very soft, and whenever I use it my acne that I have at the time of using it shrinks half its size automatically.
I use this scrub twice to three times a week at most because it is pretty aggressive. I use it in the evening before bed, follow up with Dickinson’s Enhanced Witch Hazel Hydrating Toner which I let soak into my face for 10-20 minutes. Then I use POND's Facial Moisturizers Crema S on my forehead, cheeks, and nose, and Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizing Cream on my chin and jawline. I then cover my face in a thin layer of Vaseline® Jelly Original to creative a barrier and hold the moisture in.
So I tried this product 3 years ago and I use it everyday with no other product( meaning face wash). I just started using Mariobadsec Rose Water(toner). I have acne sensitive skin,oily, dairy hating skin. I meaning I use to have breakouts, acne scars and if my face don't like a product it will tell me in an hr. This stuff is amazing, some people cant not use it because of the Saclicyic acid, but my skin loves it. I can't use proactive, because of the different acid called Glyolic acid which my skin hates and will break out in puss filled pimples. I went to Ulta and they explained the different acids in acne products.
PS: You can use it on your back for acne to and make your blemishes smaller! PS: They did change the product ingredients around in Dec 2017( some are moved up and some down the list) I am assuming for new marketing purposes but so far my skin likes it still
reading many different opinions from different dermatologists, I've decided to use this product only when needed. If you would like to read more about the lawsuit I would google it.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos