St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

DID YOU KNOW Humans lose around 500 million skin cells every day, meaning dead skin can build up pretty quickly. Many think that weekly exfoliation is enough, and it's a good starting point for a newbie. Most experts advise that you exfoliate two to three times per week — as long as your skin can handle it. Lol #beautytips #voxbox #Influenster #skincarereviews #beautybox The Influenster App Influenster Beauty Box
I’m hearing this scrub can be really harsh on your skin…what are your thoughts?
Yes it really is
Start your review of St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub!
Product Highlights
My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub.in reviews
I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower.in reviews
I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feelingin reviews
works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine in reviews
I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!in reviews
Elmira G.
New Castle, DE
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Elmira G.
This scrub, is hands down, the best smelling scrub I have ever used.It makes my face radiant and super smooth and I haven't broken out from it Over all, this is the best scrub I have used and I don't think I need to shop around for another one.Perfect basic scrub!
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I haven’t used this since I was a teenager and for good reason. This is awful to use on your face. It is so harsh and abrasive, it will completely wreck your skin barrier and cause you to break out further. Do not use this product! Although, it does work well as a foot scrub...
Raveena S.
San Jose
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Raveena S.
My to face wash ... I love this stuff it makes my skin so smooth right after use & it helps clean your pores highly recommend
mary J.
Roswell, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
I totally love this product! This product really cleared up all my acne. Now my face is almost clear! Please try this product if you struggle with acne.
Marina S.
San Pedro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Marina S.
I love this scrub have been using it since high school. It is light enough to not irritate my skin but actually exfoliates. I have tried other brands but I always either get my skin irritated or it is too light.
Kayla R.
Philadelphia
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Kayla R.
I love this product. I always use it when my pores are clogged. It does a pretty good job and smells amazing. It is super cheap so it is definitely worth it. I recommend this to anyone St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Aleksandra A.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Target
I don’t use it for my face (it can damage face because it’s too rough), but it works well to scrub body like legs before shaving
Odalis C.
Kent, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Odalis C.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best scrub for my skin in the skincare world I love it I definitely give it a 10/10
Hafsa D.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Hafsa D.
Purchased at: Amazon
In all honesty, I‘ve had excellent results with the St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub, but I would not recommend it because of the walnut shell added in it which causes micro tears in the skin. I’ve used this product for years and a little bit does go a long way, so I’ve never had to repurchase it. Every time I would use it (typically every other day or every few days since physical exfoliation can be quite harsh on our delicate skin), it would leave my skin smoother than ever and texture-free. I wish St. Ives would reformulate it to give the same results without damaging the skin! I no longer use it for my face but have instead been trying to finish up the product by using it as a body exfoliater. If you’re looking for a good exfoliater, I would recommend trying a chemical one such as the [product:the-ordinary-aha-30%-bha-2%-peeling-solution] which gives similar results without doing long-term damage!
Natalie C.
Glenside, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Natalie C.
I’ve been using this for years and I never know if my skin just gets used to it over time or if it actually works.. I always re buy the product and Everytime I use it after a drunk night out or when I feel like my makeup isn’t completely off I feel like it cleanses my skin for some reason it is kind of harass on sensitive skin

951 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sofi F.
Torreon
2,093 reviews
il y a 10 mois
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub Do you recommend it, it is very aggressive for the skin and I do not recommend it?Do you recommend it, it is very aggressive for the skin and I do not recommend it??
Monique Z. il y a 10 mois
No! I agree, it is too aggressive. It dries out your skin causing your skin to make more oil which can get clogged under the dry skin.