St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a facial scrub that isn’t as harsh as this one? I love this during the winter since my skin is in good but during the summer it seams to make my nose peel a lot.
How effective is it?
Does this product work well with sensitive skin?
Start your review of St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub!
Product Highlights
My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub.in reviews
I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower.in reviews
I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feelingin reviews
works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine in reviews
I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!in reviews
Elmira G.
New Castle, DE
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Elmira G.
This scrub, is hands down, the best smelling scrub I have ever used.It makes my face radiant and super smooth and I haven't broken out from it Over all, this is the best scrub I have used and I don't think I need to shop around for another one.Perfect basic scrub!
Stephanie D.
Spokane
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Stephanie D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I haven’t used this since I was a teenager and for good reason. This is awful to use on your face. It is so harsh and abrasive, it will completely wreck your skin barrier and cause you to break out further. Do not use this product! Although, it does work well as a foot scrub...
Raveena S.
San Jose
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Raveena S.
My to face wash ... I love this stuff it makes my skin so smooth right after use & it helps clean your pores highly recommend
Marina S.
San Pedro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Marina S.
I love this scrub have been using it since high school. It is light enough to not irritate my skin but actually exfoliates. I have tried other brands but I always either get my skin irritated or it is too light.
Kayla R.
Philadelphia
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Kayla R.
I love this product. I always use it when my pores are clogged. It does a pretty good job and smells amazing. It is super cheap so it is definitely worth it. I recommend this to anyone St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Odalis C.
Kent, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Odalis C.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best scrub for my skin in the skincare world I love it I definitely give it a 10/10
Aleksandra A.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Target
I don’t use it for my face (it can damage face because it’s too rough), but it works well to scrub body like legs before shaving
Hafsa D.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Hafsa D.
Purchased at: Amazon
In all honesty, I‘ve had excellent results with the St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub, but I would not recommend it because of the walnut shell added in it which causes micro tears in the skin. I’ve used this product for years and a little bit does go a long way, so I’ve never had to repurchase it. Every time I would use it (typically every other day or every few days since physical exfoliation can be quite harsh on our delicate skin), it would leave my skin smoother than ever and texture-free. I wish St. Ives would reformulate it to give the same results without damaging the skin! I no longer use it for my face but have instead been trying to finish up the product by using it as a body exfoliater. If you’re looking for a good exfoliater, I would recommend trying a chemical one such as the [product:the-ordinary-aha-30%-bha-2%-peeling-solution] which gives similar results without doing long-term damage!
Natalie C.
glenside
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Natalie C.
I’ve been using this for years and I never know if my skin just gets used to it over time or if it actually works.. I always re buy the product and Everytime I use it after a drunk night out or when I feel like my makeup isn’t completely off I feel like it cleanses my skin for some reason it is kind of harass on sensitive skin
Lily M.
Hillsboro
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Lily M.
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub uploaded by Lily M.
Purchased at: Target
There’s very little products that go well with my face products and this is one of them. I use it gently every couple of days and it helps my skin feel like new. I can tell how much softer it is when I use this scrub.

939 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jamie B.
Alamo, CA
il y a 5 mois
Nicolle K. il y a 5 mois
I find it a little rough.
Angelina C.
Keene, NH
il y a 6 mois
Is this product good for your skinSt Ives Scrub Apricot Fresh Skin Invigorating 6oz. (6 Pack) by St. Ives ? I have heard mixed reviews and was wondering what others have experienced using this product?
Randi C. il y a un mois
this is an incredibly harsh product. I wouldn't recommend any physical exfoliants tbh, but ESPECIALLY not this one. it has tiny walnut particles that aren't polished, bc of this they cause micro tears in the skin, damaging your skin barrier... you're going to get a much more gentle, and thorough exfoliation with a chemical exfoliate. but if you must use a physical one, try something with enzymes or a rice powder exfoliate..😊
Valerie R.
N Brunswick, NJ
il y a 6 mois
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub Is this good or bad for the skin? i’ve heard a lot of mixed reviews
Sarah P. il y a 6 mois
I would stay away from this for the face, but if you already own this use it on your feet!