St. Ives 2-In-1 Shower Cleanser Masque

Discover the Swiss secrets for visibly healthy looking skin. This formula is uniquely designed to work with the steam of your shower for soft, smooth, visibly healthy looking skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of St. Ives 2-In-1 Shower Cleanser Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Fairview, NJ
Is simple to apply,  smells good and have a good price, meet my expectations, I like this product for daily use
Fontana
I have been using this for over a year really like it I've recommend it to my cousins and they liked it as well
I like the way it makes my skin feel. I always feel fresh and clean after using this product. Would recommend.
I love products that you can use for multiple things,so you won't have to carry a lot of product when I travel
Haven't used this as much as I have other products and for some people it may work but it's not really for me
Los Angeles
Leaves me skin very soft and rejuvenating so i would use it jncthe future and recommend it to others as well
AMAZING!! this makes your skin feel great! It's definitely one of my new favorite products, highly recommend.
Cheap. Works. I would repurchase. Eliminate the hassle with this 2-in-1 formula. Great for all skin types!
Lancaster
Purchased at: Walmart
Really creamy and smells great. Makes my skin feel so soft that I usually can’t keep my hands off of it.
1,090 reviews
Love this masque! I can wear it in the shower no problem! I love how good it makes your skin feel after!

Looking for your answer?