St. Ives 2-In-1 Shower Cleanser Masque

Discover the Swiss secrets for visibly healthy looking skin. This formula is uniquely designed to work with the steam of your shower for soft, smooth, visibly healthy looking skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of St. Ives 2-In-1 Shower Cleanser Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this brand! This is my favorite product by them! My sister and my mom also love this too. It’s great for the price and I will keep purchasing. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Anawalt, WV
Great stuff!!  Feels silky on skin, rinses off smoothly.  Smells great.  Nice packaging.  Item really smoothes skin after use.  Gentle enough to use a few times a week.  I wasn't disappointed in results.  I would buy again.  The price was a bit high, but seeing how well the product worked it mostly made up for it.
Glenmont, NY
Loved this St. Ives 2-IN-1 Shower Cleanser/Masque! Felt the cleaning as it happened, so refreshing after washing it off. Purchased it at Target the price was fair and reasonable. This product was gentle on my skin and I will definitely recommend to others.
Hamden, CT
This is some pretty great stuff. I switched to this after I had to stop using their apricot scrub and I like the way it works. It gets at my pores and makes my skin feel refreshed. I would buy again. But there are definitely better cleansers out there.
Rcho Sta Marg, CA
I didn't really like this product. I usually love St Ives and still love their body wash but for a cleaner this just didn't work for my sensitive skin and left me more irritated after using it. It may work for other skin types but just not mine.
Biloxi, MS
Omg so amazing. Good value, well priced, would recommend and buy again. Got it from a friend who does extreme couponing and it worked so well and made my skin feel like brand new. A little goes a long way; I'm still using mine.
Newhall
Even though I prefer St. Ives’ scrubs, this definitely was higher than my expectations. It was a good price, but it could have been better. The packaging was nice and caught my attention. Overall, it was a good value.
Roan Mountain
Purchased at: Walmart
St. Ives is a great option for anyone with sensitive skin. All of their products are so soothing and refreshing to the skin! At one point in time this product saved my face! It allows you to cleanse and not irritate!
Grundy
I use this in the shower, while I’m shaving I love it on. St ives will always be my favorite it’s cheap for such a good product. It’s very gentle on the skin. I recommend this or the tea scrub that is great as well.
I've only used this as a facial cleanser and not a facial mask. It really keeps my face smooth, smelling good and feeling wonderful. This is a product I would definitely purchase again.

Looking for your answer?