St. Ives 2-In-1 Shower Cleanser Masque

Discover the Swiss secrets for visibly healthy looking skin. This formula is uniquely designed to work with the steam of your shower for soft, smooth, visibly healthy looking skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of St. Ives 2-In-1 Shower Cleanser Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Lorraine R.
Brentwood
Another one of my favorites. Can never have enough of it. Very gentle on the skin. Which I love. Far from being harsh. I have used several times. And will continued to switch up especially with this brand. Wish they had bigger bottles.
Faaiza A.
Santa Clara
I really think the product is really good for the price it does get this job done well. It's effective & the packaging is good and the price is excellent for what how much you get
Amanda H.
Hobart, IN
Purchased at: Walgreens
My skin feels so refreshing after using this mask. I like the fact that I can use that in the shower and take it off before I out.
Erin B.
Anawalt, WV
Great stuff!!  Feels silky on skin, rinses off smoothly.  Smells great.  Nice packaging.  Item really smoothes skin after use.  Gentle enough to use a few times a week.  I wasn't disappointed in results.  I would buy again.  The price was a bit high, but seeing how well the product worked it mostly made up for it.
Ashley E.
Lancaster
Purchased at: Walmart
Really creamy and smells great. Makes my skin feel so soft that I usually can’t keep my hands off of it.
Brandy M.
Roan Mountain
Purchased at: Walmart
St. Ives is a great option for anyone with sensitive skin. All of their products are so soothing and refreshing to the skin! At one point in time this product saved my face! It allows you to cleanse and not irritate!
SONIA C.
Purchased at: Walmart
St Ives is a great product for you skin and natural.. great for sensitive skin which I have.. it's my go to e veryday!! Who has tried this?
Julie W.
Myrtle Creek
Purchased at: Walmart
Great mask. Really stripped the oil from my skin. Felt clean and smooth after using. Packaging was handy since it’s in a squirt tube. Will buy again.
Smiley B.
I use this once a week and it leaves my face feeling fresh and rejuvenated. St Ives does not disappoint. It's so convenient to use while taking a shower.
shannonrose T.
Port Huron
I absolutely love  St. Ives 2-In-1 Shower Cleanser Masque  !!!! Fast acting , and so cleansings. Great for sensitive skin types. The price is a big bonus also!!!!

Looking for your answer?