S&T Inc. 3-in-1 Magic Mitt

3-in-1 Magic Mitt: 3 task specific microfiber weaves in one convenient mitt Effortlessly dust fine furniture, picture frames, lamps and more Polish chrome, stainless steel and silver to perfection Easily produce a streak-free and lint-free shine on glass and mirrors Machine washable Highly durable 7.5" x 10.25" see more...

Hillary d.
Selmer, TN
Throw away all the assortment of used cleaning rags! This baby right here saves you time and space, not to mention the price isn't too bad! love it, I bought three and still have almost a whole drawer empty, and don't have to sort through to find the different rags for specific things
Ashley K.
Holly, MI
Love this magic mit. Makes cleaning so easy. I hate getting the dirt and chemicals on my hands. This helps keep my hands clean and away from the harsh cleaning supplies and also is made with various fibers that make each cleaning job easier.
Erica A.
Rincon, GA
My mom owns a cleaning company so I get to try cleaning products often. A few months ago she brought this to me. I love it.
Arianna D.
This magic mitt is awesome and does its job well, it's perfect for polishing, dusting, shining up glass ware and more!!
How and where can I purchase this product?