BY ST. GERMAIN #24 in Liqueurs & Cordials

• What is the taste like? Is it smooth on the taste buds? 1 Answers
  • Gluten-free? 3 Answers
  • any simple recipes? I have this liquer. I don't like overwhelming...8 Answers
St. Germain Liqueur
  • "Must have for cocktails it's more on the sweeter side but it's fantastic to use and adds great flavor." in 1 review
  • "It is very light but still makes a big difference in cocktails." in 1 review
  • "Have it with tonic water are with champagne, Great liqueur!" in 1 review
Katie W.
Review for: Elder Flower more...
Light, fragrant, sweet, fruity and flowery. Tasty as can be when mixed with the right drinks. The bottle is very beautiful too. I like to mix it with gin and sprite, makes a cool, refreshing cocktail that goes down smooth and pairs with light meals.
Jill W.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: Elder Flower more...
St. Germain is my absolute favorite liquor to add to any drink. If I go to a bar or restaurant and they have a cocktail on the menu with St. Germain, I WILL be ordering it. Amazing with champagne and strawberries! YUM, yum, yum.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Review for: Liqueur 750 ml more...
I love the flavor of St Germaine. My favorite way to drink it is just topping off a glass of prosecco. I’ve had this on my bar for a while and it’s sort of turned a golden color. It tends to happen with age. I have a feeling the flavor will have adjusted too. I need to remember to drink it faster next time!
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Review for: Elder Flower more...
If you've never added a little St. Germaine Elder Flower to your gin and tonics, you're missing out.  Not only is it a gorgeous bottle to have on your liquor cart, but just a little dash of it, mixed with some fresh lime juice and your favorite gin, is soooooo good!
Valerie M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
One of my girlfriends actually turned me on to this liquor.. So good! The flavor is elderflower which, as you can guess, is fairly floral. It's also sweet but not too sweet and mixes well. My favorite mix is St. Germain, orange juice, and ginger ale. So dangerous!
Amanda D.
Redwood City, CA
One of my always-on-hand liqueurs. It's sweet which makes it ideal for mixing with more tart or bitter things, but it's such a unique and impactful addition to most cocktails. Try it with gin and Grapefruit, or just with some champagne!
Jenn H.
Bothell, WA
I can't believe I haven't reviewed St. Germain yet! My mom got this for me years ago because of the pretty bottle, we tried it and we are hooked now! Try mixing it with just some club soda and grapefruit juice, it's so refreshing and good! It's also good in champagne! I really like it mixed with something bubbly because it makes it even more refreshing. Whenever we are at a bar or restaurant and they have a mixed drink with St. Germain on their menu, I have to try it!
Kimberley J.
Yorktown, VA
St.Germain.....I have long had a love affair with this elder flower liqueur! It's a sweet yet subtle lady! Can be added to numerous cocktails and it also is an amazing flavor addictive for many desserts and foods!!!!!! My favorite drink to use this in is a champagne cocktail with Möet Chandon and fresh citrus! So delicious 😋....As for dessert I make a deconstructed strawberry short cake with red wine and St.Germain poached strawberries and St.Germain whipped cream and crème fraiche! This product is an all around winner for me every time!
button c.
St. germain liqueur is pretty good. I initially bought st. germain for pear martini. But it's not just for that.It's delicious with pear vodka for pear martini. But it's also goes great with just about everything. If you guys are wondering it smells just like lychee fruit. and citrus on the nose. It's very strong smelling mainly of lychee upon opening the bottle. I'm not an expert but I know that smell of lychee. I grew up eating it. Goes great with orange vodka too! Delicious.
Megan M.
Richmond, VA
Light, herbal, sweet, floral, beautiful. You can use this for a ton of drinks but I keep on hand for mixing with sparkling wine. It's not cheap but you only need a little. I've had my bottle for years. Add Pomegranate juice with bubbly and St. Germain then serve over ice for a refreshing brunch drink.
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mixer with this?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you mix St.Germain with? What flavors pair well?
Nicole S.
What are some drink recipes that this tastes great in?
Beth F.
Does this taste herbal like Jaegermeister?
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
I want to use this in a Martini but I'm not sure what would mix best.