BY ST. GERMAIN

Dans le monde de St-Germain, the liqueur created in the artisanal French manner from freshly hand-picked elderflower blossoms. C’est votre monde!

• What is the taste like? Is it smooth on the taste buds? 1 Answers
  • Gluten-free? 3 Answers
  • any simple recipes? I have this liquer. I don't like over...8 Answers
St. Germain Liqueur
  • "Must have for cocktails it's more on the sweeter side but it's fantastic to use and adds great flavor." in 1 review
  • "It is very light but still makes a big difference in cocktails." in 1 review
  • "Have it with tonic water are with champagne, Great liqueur!" in 1 review
Katy M.
This is one of my favorite ingredients in a drink. It tastes floral and sweet, a little honey suckle like? It's so sweet but not overwhelming. You just need a little to add to a drink to get that flavor. It's great to break out with your friends because it adds that extra oomph to a drink and will impress them! Worth the price.
Katie W.
Light, fragrant, sweet, fruity and flowery. Tasty as can be when mixed with the right drinks. The bottle is very beautiful too. I like to mix it with gin and sprite, makes a cool, refreshing cocktail that goes down smooth and pairs with light meals.
Carrie S.
Tampa
Very tasty. I like to add it vodka and I also enjoy it by itself over ice. If you are looking for another not so sweet mixer or just to have on the rocks look no further. I am satisfied and I will purchase again. Some people at it also to dry sparkling wines too.
Shontree B.
Muskegon
This can be mixed or drinked by itself. The flavor is something I can't describe. It's sooo good. Mix it with champagne and it's off the charts! The elderflower taste is awesome. Highly recommended.
Vanessa B.
Kew Gardens, NY
Floral, sweet, botanical. This girly, but sophisticated liqueur brightens up any drink! The bottle is a gorgeous representation of swanky Art Deco-ness. Though pricey, it’s worth a splurge. The reason being they pay such careful attention harvesting elder flowers, St. Germain Liqueur is a must have in my opinion in any bar, anywhere.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
If you've never added a little St. Germaine Elder Flower to your gin and tonics, you're missing out.  Not only is it a gorgeous bottle to have on your liquor cart, but just a little dash of it, mixed with some fresh lime juice and your favorite gin, is soooooo good!
Valerie M.
One of my girlfriends actually turned me on to this liquor.. So good! The flavor is elderflower which, as you can guess, is fairly floral. It's also sweet but not too sweet and mixes well. My favorite mix is St. Germain, orange juice, and ginger ale. So dangerous!
Megan E.
Los Angeles
St Germain is an elderflower liqueur that pairs well with many different cocktails. I have used it with gin, vodka, sangria ect. Great taste to add a little more flavor to a cocktail. Normally add 1/4 or 1/2 an ounce to a drink if I use it.
Amanda D.
REDWOOD CITY, CA
One of my always-on-hand liqueurs. It's sweet which makes it ideal for mixing with more tart or bitter things, but it's such a unique and impactful addition to most cocktails. Try it with gin and Grapefruit, or just with some champagne!
Jill W.
Chattanooga, TN
St. Germain is my absolute favorite liquor to add to any drink. If I go to a bar or restaurant and they have a cocktail on the menu with St. Germain, I WILL be ordering it. Amazing with champagne and strawberries! YUM, yum, yum.
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
What is your favorite mixer with this?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you mix St.Germain with? What flavors pair well?
Nicole S.
What are some drink recipes that this tastes great in?
Beth F.
Does this taste herbal like Jaegermeister?
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
I want to use this in a Martini but I'm not sure what would mix best.