BY ST. GERMAIN #30 in Liquor

• "It is very light but still makes a big difference in cocktails." in 1 review
  • "Must have for cocktails it's more on the sweeter side but it's fantastic to use and adds great flavor." in 1 review
  • "Have it with tonic water are with champagne, Great liqueur!" in 1 review
Victoria Q.
Somerville, MA
I am an unabashed St. Germain fan, for a number of reasons. The liqueur is sweet and floral, but not overwhelmingly either, with a good body and light color. It is great on the rocks, and mixes well with champagne, gin, vodka...anything with a white spirit and you're good to go (it works as a great sugar syrup sub). The bottle is also gorgeous, a tall, art-deco stunner that stands out in the best way possible.
T B.
Love this liqueur! It is a must have for creating chic and delicious cocktails. The flavor is floral and it pairs well with citrus flavors. I enjoy adding it to a standard gimlet recipe or adding with sparkling wine, champagne or prosecco. The bottle is gorgeous and will be the queen of your bar cart. I've converted many friends into fans by mixing up something special with St. Germain.
Katie M.
Andover, MN
If I could only have one liqueur for the rest of my life, this would definitely be my choice. St Germain is an elder flower liqueur. It has the most stunning floral smell. The liqueur itself is on the thicker side, syrupy and sweet. This is a dream with either gin or vodka and also pairs beautifully with grapefruit juice.
Emily V.
Glendale, CA
One of my favorite liqueurs! And the bottle is very sophisticated. Around L.A, I now see St Germain on the menu in a variety of cocktails--both fruity and more savory cocktails (like the "Hot Charlotte" with St Germain, mulled cucumber, gin, lemon juice and Tabasco). We love to make those at home.
Jane S.
This stuff is so good. It adds a little bit of sweetness to a gin and tonic, and it's perfect with Hendrick's. It's a little expensive for what it is (which is not a hard liquor), but you won't regret it. I adore their marketing and packaging, and it really does add something to your mixed drinks.
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
I love this liqueur! It goes beautifully in the gin and sodas my husband and I often put together. It adds just a touch of sweetness, which is very refreshing, and the floral goes very well with the citrus and cedar of gin. When we make French 75s it is a great touch to the drink as well.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
This liqueur is SO UNDERRATED. I love the bottle it comes in, it smells absolutely amazing, and it tastes AMAZING. It's an elderflower liqueur, which almost turned me off to it, but it's actually really tasty. I use it in flavored cosmos and it really takes drinks to the next level.
Jaimie T.
Monroe Township, NJ
My fiance and I always have this on our bar cart. It can give cocktails that extra something to make them special. A bar I love mixes St. Germain with champagne and a lemon wedge. I've mixed it at home with just champagne and more recently added it to my gin and tonic.
Tati S.
Des Plaines, IL
One night on NYE while shopping last minute, the lady next to me recommended this. Man, thank god she did! The scent and taste is heavenly! This is perfect to add a little to your champagne or really step up your game with other cocktails using things like lavender.
Sarah E.
I can't rave enough about this drink. It's like champaign and Swedish hard candy had a baby. Truly great! I drink this alone since I'm so picky about crappy sweet drinks. This is high class. I love the Art Deco bottle too. Easy to find at all liquor retailers.
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
Happy Hour Expert
What is your favorite mixer with this?
Sybil Y.
Oakland, CA
What do you mix St.Germain with? What flavors pair well?
Nicole S.
What are some drink recipes that this tastes great in?
Beth F.
Does this taste herbal like Jaegermeister?
alexandria e.
Oswego, KS
I want to use this in a Martini but I'm not sure what would mix best.