BY ST. GEORGE SPIRITS

Terroir Gin was created as an ode to the monumental trees and misty glens of Northern California. The spicy, woodsy flavors of Douglas fir, bay laurel and sage paint a picture of California†s wild, natural beauty. Nine more botanicals, including coriander roasted in a well-seasoned wok (cool!), round out this evocative gin. The folks at St. George love gin so much they couldn't make just one. Instead, they crafted three, each with a distinctive blend of botanicals. The trio of Dry Rye, Terroir and Botanivore makes a great gift for gin drinkers â€" stunning and affordable. St. George can't always keep up with demand so when all three are available, we recommend snatching them up. tip of the tongue Try St. George's elegant take on a Lemon Sage Martini: Muddle 3 sage leaves, 3 lemon slices and 3/4 oz ginger syrup (we like P & H Soda Syrup) in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and 2 1/2 oz Terroir gin and shake until very cold. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a sage leaf and a lemon twist. Did you know? Gin can be infused with a wide variety of botanicals, but it MUST contain juniper berries, which are responsible for that distinct, piney, gin-y flavor. see more...

Jordan S.
Springfield, OH
St. George is known for setting the standard in gin, and they do not disappoint! After trying their Apple Brandy at Eleven Madison Park, I jumped at the chance to sample it when I spotted it on my father-in-law's bar cart. Seasoned gin drinkers will appreciate the distinct flavor and the overall forest taste. I will definitely purchase a bottle the next time I find it at a liquor store in Ohio.
Sara J.
Napa, CA
By far my favorite gin. It is very herbal and works perfectly in gin and tonics. It is a little on the pricier side but it is worth every penny. I have also been to the facility that produces it and the people there are kind and caring people which makes me want to support them even more.
Jessie A.
San Francisco
Purchased at: Safeway
Terroir is inspired by Mount Tamalpais in Northern California, and the taste really comes through. I’ve never had a gin that tastes so... mountain-y, and I mean it in the best way. The packaging is beautiful as well!
Shanee B.
San Francisco
Very herbaceous gin. You have to like a fun that Dad a strong flavor. This isn't just a gun that melts into the mixer. This gun is the star and it's a great one at that.
Shannon G.
This gin is a whimsical wonderland in a bottle...it has a mild yet unsubtle juniper flavor. And it smells amazing! It goes great with a fever tree light tonic and a wedge of lime!
skye F.
Berkeley
a great gin with layers of botanical notes. i mixed it with some tonic water, rose simple syrup and lime for a refreshing sunny day. wonderful as a simple gin & tonic too! i’ve bought this gin multiple times and i will buy it again!
Stephanie S.
San Antonio
My favorite gin. Tastes like the most delicious Christmas tree and I mean that in a good way.