BY ST DALFOUR

• it is pure?28 Answers
  • Do you know where this honey is being imported from? How is the com...9 Answers
  • What is the use for this? Is it just honey?1 Answers
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Fitspiration Expert
I love this honey; it is a 100% all natural. I know the price is a bit high; but mainly I use it for its Acacia Flower healing benefits in particular for colds or the flu virus; of which I think it has amazing results. It is delicious in teas (and if using for a cold, especially with a lemon tea). I highly recommend this as a form of medicine in the home.
Yerit C.
Yerit C.
This honey is 100% natural and preservative from the acacia flower, which has many healing properties, so if you have a cold or you have some of the symptoms can have a cup of tea and sweeten with the honey or if you have any discomfort throat you can take a spoonful to get relief
Laurie V.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Fitspiration Expert
I really like that this honey is 100% natural. I use it for my tea and it's the perfect sweetener without all the additives. I think it's a pretty comparable price to other organic honey. It's something I'd buy again & recommend.
Terrie S.
Terrie S.
Milton, GA
Yes real honey! I have found out that many of the honeys you buy are not real and you are paying high price for fake honey! This one is great tasting and has all the benefits of antioxidants way better than sugar substitute
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
100% natural honey. Tastes great and found to be cheaper than I thought. Great compared to regular store bought honeys. Great pricing I truly recommend ladies and gentlemen. I will be purchasing this again.
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Louisville, KY
Love this honey so much! I use it for so much. It has a great smell and tastes amazing. I recommended it to my family and friends and they all use it now. Definitely met my expectations. Would buy again!
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
New haven , CT
Love this so much so heathy and taste amazing I use this instead of sweeteners, I place in my coffee or tea. And have it with my yogurt it's so healthy and taste amazing
Denise S.
Denise S.
Now is the season that people get sore throats, colds and the flu. Honey helps. This is good honey, use more honey, keep the bees around, save the planet.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Great product. Love all the product of this brand. The taste is amazing and this product bring so much benefits
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
San Diego, CA
Fitspiration Expert
My mom loves this stuff. She is constantly using it and so is my dad. They are always telling me to try it.
KATHERINE P.
KATHERINE P.
it is pure?
Samanatha D.
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Has anyone tried this product before? If so how do you like it?
Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Fitspiration Expert
Have you tried applying this on face and use it as face mask??
Palm bay, FL
How tasty is this?
Palm bay, FL
Why is my toe so crusty after using this?