BY ST. DALFOUR

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this honey; it is a 100% all natural. I know the price is a bit high; but mainly I use it for its Acacia Flower healing benefits in particular for colds or the flu virus; of which I think it has amazing results. It is delicious in teas (and if using for a cold, especially with a lemon tea). I highly recommend this as a form of medicine in the home.
Susana V.
Katy, TX
En mi hogar no puede faltar la miel. Una de mis marcas favoritas es esta, la uso para endulzar mi te y cualquier tipo de postres. También me encanta la mermelada de esta misma linea.
María G.
Me gustan mucho estás mermeladas. Su variedad de sabores y todos riquísimos. No tiene azúcar artificial añadida. Sí me gustaría más que no le añadieran tanta fructuosa extra o azúcar de la fruta. Así serían perfectas. Igual es una mejor opción a las que vienen con azúcar añadida. Las recomiendo.
Yerit C.
This honey is 100% natural and preservative from the acacia flower, which has many healing properties, so if you have a cold or you have some of the symptoms can have a cup of tea and sweeten with the honey or if you have any discomfort throat you can take a spoonful to get relief
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like that this honey is 100% natural. I use it for my tea and it's the perfect sweetener without all the additives. I think it's a pretty comparable price to other organic honey. It's something I'd buy again & recommend.
Sarah H.
Mt Washington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this honey so much! I use it for so much. It has a great smell and tastes amazing. I recommended it to my family and friends and they all use it now. Definitely met my expectations. Would buy again!
Nikki B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this honey. It is perfect for cooking and baking and I use it in my teeth and my coffee and anything that needs sweetening when I don't want to use sugar. I would recommend it to anyone.
Terrie S.
Milton, GA
Yes real honey! I have found out that many of the honeys you buy are not real and you are paying high price for fake honey! This one is great tasting and has all the benefits of antioxidants way better than sugar substitute
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this so much so heathy and taste amazing I use this instead of sweeteners, I place in my coffee or tea. And have it with my yogurt it's so healthy and taste amazing
staci B.
Arcadia, FL
This is a very mild tasting honey. Great for putting it in your tea when you need that sweetness without all the artificial flavors and high fructose corn syrup!
KATHERINE P.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
it is pure?
Samanatha D.
Walhalla, SC
Has anyone tried this product before? If so how do you like it?
Ally L.
Palm Bay, FL
Why is my toe so crusty after using this?
Melanie E.
Portland , OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Have you tried applying this on face and use it as face mask??
Ally L.