BY ST DALFOUR

105 Fruit. A delicious fruit spread made in France by an old recipe. By gently cooking in the tradition of the French countryside the natural flavor of the fruit is conserved. Several flavors available. All Natural Ingredients 100 Fruit No Preservatives No Artificial Flavors or Colors. 10 oz. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Foodie Expert
Amazing jelly, the kids at school love it. We eat it all the time on our rice cakes. It is a great value and price is okay. The packaging is a solid crystal container that can be used for storing other things like a mason jar would do.
Ale U.
Ale U.
St. Dalfour is one of my favorite fruit spreads, it tastes really fresh and natural. I enjoy it on my whole wheat bread, with a good cup of coffee.
Mary A.
Mary A.
Foodie Expert
Very good jam, organic, the price is good. They have great tastes in their range and they don't use those fake sweeteners which is a plus too.
Nikoo S.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I did not like it. It is too sweet for me and no flavor. I only tried it once. I have to say it is cheap though, but I didn't like it
Jean H.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
This is a great jam to have in your pantry. They have great flavors and my other favorite is their pear jam.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Latrobe, Tasmania
Foodie Expert
This is honestly one of my fave "jam" type products, it's amazing! taste is perfect on toast in the morning, or with peanut butter for lunch. I rate it, if you see this when buying groceries you should pick one up just to try! you wont regret it.
Liz L.
Liz L.
What's your favorite flavor?