BY ST DALFOUR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

ST DALFOUR 6x 10 OZ GINGER ORANGE 100% FRUIT CONSERVE, A delicious ginger and orange fruit spread, : GLUTEN FREE, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) SKU: BNGLA8390 see more...

Review (1)
Buy on iHerb*
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Review for: Deluxe Fruit Spread 10 oz more...
I am so excited that I found this product! I love jam but I’m also obsessed with healthy food so I don’t allow myself to eat products with sugar in them. I found this Fig Jam at my local grocery store and I was SOOO EXCITED! It has no sugar in it - only fruit. The ingredients are : figs, fruite juice, fruit pectin and lemon juice. It has 17 servings of 35 calories.
The taste is great too! It’s sweet and fruity.
I usually use it with goat cheese. Definitely a great buy for fitness lovers with a healthy diet.

I can’t wait to tey the other flavors as well.