BY ST CLAIRE'S

• Does this have a biter taste? I love sour foods and might...1 Answers
  • Where do you buy this at ???? And does it taste good ???2 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
Just got a bag of these from my local pharmaceutical store. I love the taste of lime and they are delicious. They might be a little too tart for people who aren't a big fan of lime. I love all natural candies and always snatch them up when I get a chance, I would buy these again if I have a sweet tooth and I'm close to the pharmacy.
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
I just picked these up at our local organic grocery store and I was quite surprised as to how delicious these are! And they are organic as well so you get the best of both worlds!
hilda m.
St. Claire's Organics® - The #1 organic, allergen-free breath mint, candy and herbal lozenge brand since 1994. Made in the USA. I love the taste of lime and they are delicious.
naketa h.
If you're looking for something that's natural and organic, then this is the product for you. Not to mention it tastes great too.
Kristina B.
Los Angeles, CA
YUM! Satisfy a sweet tooth with naturally sweet tarts, they are prefect for that mid afternoon craving!
Kelsie S.
Daytona Beach, FL
These are great for a little pick-me-up during the day! I wish I could find them more often.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
I do not like sorry not my taste plenty people look this I personally dislike it.
rikki l.
Port coquitlam, British columbia
I have a very sweet tooth and these are a very good candy when you need something sweet! Love the tangy-tart taste and the fact that they're natural!
Darlene B.
Cambridge, ON
1969 reviews
I've never seen this product in stores before but, it's natural organic it's naturally sweetened they probably also taste good
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
Do these taste like pie? It just lime?
Tiffany A.
Where do you buy this at ???? And does it taste good ???
Lisbeth A.
Bell, CA
Does this have a biter taste? I love sour foods and might buy this later on but not sure if it's sour?