St Claires St. Claire's Organics - Lemon Tart Candy - 1.5 oz. uploaded by Yadilka V.

BY ST CLAIRE'S

Candy Tin Lemon Tart 2.5 OZ (Pack Of 6) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 780001990721 K see more...

• Does this taste like a very strong lemon flavor?3 Answers
  • I really wanna try this. How good is it?1 Answers
  • FSS softer hard candy? Is the lemon too overpowering2 Answers
tamara b.
tamara b.
Jerome, ID
I love anything that organic when I'm eating organic food and makes me feel healthy and my body and my skin seems to grow from the outside eating anything lemonade and sour during the summer it's all about having fun and enjoying the fresh fruits.. eating something with the flavor lemon makes me feel like the sun is shining down on my body and puts me in a happier life. NFL more time I love trying new foods meeting new friends and trying out the new trend and hanging out at the beach.
Lorenza G.
Lorenza G.
I'm not really big into lemon flavored candies and to me these just taste like a form of cough medicine, yuck, I would not recommend these
erin m.
erin m.
These are so delicious. Love the sweet and sour lemon flavor. Perfect to throw in your purse when your have a sweet tooth craving
Regina R.
Regina R.
Newport News, VA
These are so so good! I would highly recommend to anyone who wants to try them!
Angela L.
Angela L.
Elsmere, KY
Very tasty. Just the right amount of tang, and lemony sour taste. I buy these and keep them in my purse for a unique go to treat.
Rebeca I.
Rebeca I.
I used to eat this stuff years ago (or similar one) and i really liked them! If you like lemon flavors I RECCOMENDED!
Jahra B.
Jahra B.
Wichita, KS
Really lemony and tastes great. A bit sour but nothing can go wrong with that
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Burtonsville, MD
I received these as a promo item at an event and they were awesome and taste great.
Katie C.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
It always makes me feel better to eat organic but sometimes you have to trade organic for yummy taste; not with these lemony tarts!!
Yadilka V.
Yadilka V.
Yabucoa, Puerto Rico
This snack is good for those people who likes citrus I love my I recommend you try it.
Michelle  M.
Michelle M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Is it very sour and lemony
megan s.
megan s.
Is the lemon taste over powering?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Huntington Park, CA
Does this taste like a very strong lemon flavor?
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
FSS softer hard candy? Is the lemon too overpowering
Amy P.
Amy P.
#2218 Naparima Mayaro Road, Libertville Rio Claro. Trinidad, West Indies
I really wanna try this. How good is it?