BY SSMC INC. #14 in Sewing Machines

Pink Sewing Machine Is Cute as a Button, but Packs a Powerful Tool BeltEverything you sew will look that much sweeter when crafted with this Singer Simple Sewing Machine in pink. But don't let the demure exterior and small footprint fool you; this durable machine is built for the long haul, and its heavy-duty metal construction keeps it stable, for smooth, seamless sewing performance. As a result, your creations will bear the mark of high-quality and professionalism, with strong seams that won't bunch or come apart on any kind of fabric. And that's not all that this pink sewing machine has up its sleeve. Its bag of tricks includes an impressive array of 23 built-in stitches, so your creations are never held back by the constraints of your sewing machine. Changing between stitches is a breeze, and you can make your designs even more striking by embossing them with the Simple Sewing Machine's bold and decorative 5mm-wide stitching options. Best of all, the automatic needle threader eliminates the most frustrating aspect of your sewing session, so you can focus on getting that dress done right! see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
This sewing machine may be called simple but it is the exact opposite. Maybe its just me lacking knowledge, but using this is very frustrating
tamara m.
tamara m.
Seatac, WA
Mega Parent Expert
This is the biggest pain in the bum sewing machine ever! The way the bobbin is set up is the dumbest and most complicated crap in the world! I've had three people look at this and after hours of messing with it can get it to work for a few minutes and then it bunches up under what I'm sewing. My friend that is a sewing wizard told me to dump this machine it's not worth the time, effort, or price!
holly f.
holly f.
Louisville, KY
I tried to learn to sew on this machine and it was very difficult. The bobin caused way too many problems along with the machine in general. Any knits I used often got sucked into the bobin and the only way to get it out was to pull/rip it out, ruining my fabric. It sells for a nice price but you will get what you pay for, and spending maybe 50 more dollars could get you a significantly better machine.
chelsea g.
chelsea g.
Alvarado, TX
Been wanted one of.these heard great things for this product. I have so many crafts and.ideas i would love to do.
Megan R.
Megan R.
I have this machine, but mine is blue. I love it! I have made so many projects, both big and small. I have no issues breezing through a project. It's simple to thread and make a bobbin. I'm a beginner at sewing, and this has madde it a lot easier to try new things. I have made a koozie for popsicles for my daughter, baby blankets, grocery bags, and more. I've also fixed my husband's gloves. I can't wait to create new things in the near future!
Meiloudi a.
Meiloudi a.
hammame boughrara tlemcen
Hi, I have a youtube channel and I post videos about sewing simple clothes. I can make a review concerning this machine which I think is beautiful and helpful for making good clothes. this company singer its known about its great products i recommended.