Squooshi Reusable Food Pouch Large, 4.5 oz

Includes 2 Walrus 2 Panda Squooshi Pouches br Perfect For Baby Food Storage Bulk Freezer Storage Reusable 2 Dishwasher Safe 1 Freezable 4 Choke Proof Cap 7 Leak Free MyZip Technology Seal 6 BPA Free, Phthalate Free, Lead Free 5 Patent Pending Squooshi is a patent pending reusable food pouch. These large, 4.5 oz pouches are great for a growing appetite and perfect for hungry babies and kids of all ages! Squooshi pouches are refillable squeeze packs printed with cool designs that provide you the freedom to feed your babies and kids healthy food in a fun container they ll love to use. Incorporating our leak free MyZip Technology seal and our choke proof cap, Squooshi reusable food pouches can be filled with whatever squishy wholesome goodness you and your little ones desire for a healthy, on the go snack or meal. Perfect for a trip in the car, ride in the strolle see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Leticia P.
Chilhowie, VA
I love the squooshi pouches!! They come in fun color and designs which catches my toddlers eye but they are so awesome in every way! Paired with the squooshi filling station they make making and preparing your homemade baby food a breeze. It cuts the mess and preparation time in half!!!
Tamilles F.
Mount Vernon, NY
Very useful for on the go. I have been using these pouches since my son started having solids at 6 months. I would make his food and store it in these pouches and then freeze them. Now I use them for smoothies. They are very easy to clean. And come in very cute designs that my son absolutely loves!
Haley F.
Las Vegas, NV
My sons favorite drinks are these every time we go to store and get some. But the part I love the most is that I can reuse them at home and he doesn't know the difference.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Amanda a.
Orlando, FL
These have helped me majorly. were always on the go and we used these for snacks. they're so cute and really hold food well. clean well too. very happy with this
maria p.
I have purchased these and my grand daughter didn't like it. I am not too keen on reusing these because I am not sure how clean they would be
Kirsten M.
Tovey, IL
Love to have these in the car. reduces messes and baby lives the print! can put just about anything in them!
Courtney A.
Very cute and better for the economy and the wallet! I buy big containers of apple sause and refill
Samantha A.
Very cute and super handy. they're also very friendly on the budget. my son loves the pandas.
Krystal Z.
Perfect for making your own homemade baby foods. Easy to clean and travel with!
Anna G.
Gold Hill, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very use full and easy to re use I'm glad they made such an awesome product
Sarah B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these easy to clean? Can they be run through the dish washer?
Sarah A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
How is cleaning and sanitizing done with these pouches? How long can you store food in them?
Gurleen  K.
Where can I buy these?
Julie B.
How long does food last in these pouches?
I'm worried about the cleanliness of these items. Does anyone have a hard time keeping them clean?