BY SQUOOSHI

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Squooshi Reusable Food Pouch - Assorted Sizes - 6 pkSquooshi is a patent pending reusable food pouch. This box consists of a handy selection of adorably designed, reusable food pouches in two convenient sizes. Our pouches hold purees of all types from baby food to applesauce to smoothies. Perfect for babies, toddlers and big kids too! Package includes one small lion, one small Bird, one large Walrus, one large Panda, one large Monkey and one large Penguin. Sure to make even picky eaters smile! Features: Box contains (4) 4.5 oz pouches and (2) 2.5 oz pouches Pouches are easy to fill and clean through sturdy bottom zipper Dishwasher safe Squooshis are freezer safe, perfect for bulk storage BPA, PVC, Lead & Phthalate free Perfect for on the go snacks, lunchbox or travel Adorable & Fun! see more...

Review (1)
Elizabeth D.
There was a period of time when my daughter was a toddler (between the ages of 1-2) and I was trying to be healthy and make smoothies for myself, this product stood out to me because it was a cute way to be able to allow the smoothies I made with my daughter. This routine made me feel healthier and also made me feel like a good mom because I was providing food nutrition for my little one as well.

Pros- the product is absolutely adorable. I loved the designs, which are what appealed to me so much. There are many squeezey baby food (and even for kids) out there but I liked this because you get the convenience of individual pouches but you know exactly what you're feeding your child because you made it! Another pro as mentioned, the convenience it was perfect for storing in fridge and just throwing in the diaper bag for the day. They were pretty easy to clean, with a ziplock like buttons closure, the entire bottom open up and you can rinse with hot soapy water.

Cons-Filling these bad boys could get messy, as mentioned the entire bottom opens with a ziplock like mechanism but I do remember some spillage. A funnel can greatly help with this but I never used one. Also that ziplock functioning had leaked a handful of times (not sure if this was an error on my part of if just happened). As a Mom to a toddler you are not always totally rested or aware, so I slider closure would have been more helpful because I would have been sure it was closed. Because there was seriously nothing worse then when your kid is begging for her smoothie and you realize that it has leaked all over the bag (and everything else inside). After many uses the pouches got a bit more difficult to clean and ended up throwing them away after a while. This didn't happen until I was basically over my smoothie phase anyway, so it didn't bother me, but if you are looking to use these long-term, expect to replace these after approx 6-8 months.

All in all, it's a pretty good product that served its purpose the time it was needed. Plus, they really are the most adorable things!