BY SQUIZZ #31 in Hair Gel

Discover a new world in hair styling. This is the product for any kind of way-out hair styles that need a Gorilla s strength! It is a residue-free product and protects the hair. Extreme hold factor-10. Contains natural ingredients. see more...

Squizz Moco De Gorila Snott Hair Gel
  • "Loves that it doesn't flake smells great but he does complain that it's very hard to get off your hands even while washing it gets more slimie." in 1 review
  • "It really hols my hairstyle all day long and even the next day if i fall asleep lol it doesn't flake." in 1 review
  • "And smells really good." in 1 review
  • "This product is extremely sticky but it does hold well i would only recumbent this product for boys with short hair or for an extreme needs to stay in place hair due. " in 1 review
Shon R.
CHARLOTTE, NC
I just purchased this and so far so good the price was reasonable at my local Walmart it has a good hold a bit thick in the hands to handle.. I’m using it on straighten hair for edge control I recommend a try. Note it’s easy to wash out
Alyssa H.
I love this gel! I purchased it at Walmart for my 11 year old son. I loved the fun packaging and name and thought it would creat buy-in. It totally did! He is now styling his own hair in the mornings freeing up my time!
Josie M.
I've used this for a couple months after watching a fb video of a woman who has awesome wavy hair. I instantly bought it. It doesn't get flaky. It did exactly what I wanted it to do. Strong hold! Doesn't really smell much. It does stick on your hands but a little tip to wash off quickly is baking soda.😊 great product! Great price! Available at Walmart.
Emily D.
Huntington Park , CA
I don’t like this gel. It leaves my hands really sticky. It also smells really baaaad! I don’t know if is only that one or the other ones too. But also the one that sale in Mexico smells really good I don’t get why here smells bad.
Ramia G.
Worked great to lay my lace front wig down! I used too much and it got flaky (flaky and yellow in your hairline = gross). I used some q-tips and water to smooth and clean it up. Def sticky and works great.
meli v.
oakland, CA
Moco de gorilla is the best gel created . I have lots of hair and this is the only gel that can lay it all down. I also use this to lay my edges down and it keeps them on "Fleek" For those who have lots of hair i really recommend it to lay your hair and edges!
Derricka S.
I personally love this product. I have naturally curl hair so this is literally the only product that wont i can use to slick my hair down and it not curl right back up. Its a little think but definitely worth it. It is very cheap.
Brittany F.
Aynor , SC
I do not offer this my son does and it holds his hair in place all day long he styles his hair in a sort of faux hawk kind of style and this stuff makes his hair super hard but it doesn't move out of place one little bit
Roslyn M.
Want your edges slicked down? Does your edges have a mind of their own like mine Lol My curl up within seconds of using most products but with this here they stay slick for hours!
Jourdan P.
As a natural woman this product surpassed my expectations. It really clumps the curls together and doesn't dry down crunchy. The curls are soft and defined. It doesn't play well with all conditioners so you kind of have to experience with it. I like to use this if I'm wearing ponytails. It gives the best result if it's applied to dry hair. When I'm doing a wash and go I use it on wet hair and then a little later after it's dried. It even makes edges look nice and reactivates with water. Definitely recommend this to anyone who has curly hair or frizzy hair. It doesn't dry the hair out like some gels do.
Jae M.
Hiram, GA
I just recently started hearing the rave about this product via a fb naturals hair group...Im curious what type hold everyones getting since this is a 'gel' product
Jay b.
Is this stuff really. Good. Does it really hold the hair. In the style u want ?
Charnesia D.
webster, tx
How do I get this to not flake in my hair?
Denita W.
Newark, NJ
I have naturally curly hair but because I am mixed, its hard for me to find a good gel that keeps the curls in. How does this product work on mixed natural hair?
Miranda K.
Is this product all it is cracked up to be?