BeautyLipLip MakeupSquishmallows

by Squishmallows

Squishmallow 16" Plush Teresa The Grey Cute White Belly Unicorn with BONUS Shine Like a Diamond Lip Gloss

I Would love to review this product where can i get one?
Where can I buy this?
Start your review of Squishmallows 16" Plush Teresa The Grey Cute White Belly Unicorn with Bonus Shine Like a Diamond Lip Gloss!
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
Squishmallows 16" Plush Teresa The Grey Cute White Belly Unicorn with Bonus Shine Like a Diamond Lip Gloss uploaded by Meghan W.
I have way too many of these! But I’m posting a photo of my fav out of my collection: Dante.
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Squishmallows 16" Plush Teresa The Grey Cute White Belly Unicorn with Bonus Shine Like a Diamond Lip Gloss uploaded by Elizabeth N.
💒🎠🐼I didn't know that I needed these is my life until I got a couple for my daughter. 🐰These are unbelievably soft and cuddly.💜 The cutest things ever! 🌈There are so many different sizes and different characters to choose from you will easily get addicted to collecting these LOL! I know I did! Highly recommended!🐼🎠 🌧🌈Swipe 4 pix🌧🌈 Squishmallows #influensterreviewer #influenster #holygrail #newfavorite #cuddlebuddy #Squishmallows #collectables
Shauna L.
Los Angeles, CA
Squishmallows 16" Plush Teresa The Grey Cute White Belly Unicorn with Bonus Shine Like a Diamond Lip Gloss uploaded by Shauna L.
I seriously have no shame when it comes to Squishmallows. I bought the lamb two years ago, and it’s still my favorite mallow to date. They’re so soft, and I love how they re-fluff after washing and drying them. It’s like they’re brand new all over again. 🖤
Jessica M.
Denver, CO
Squishmallows 16" Plush Teresa The Grey Cute White Belly Unicorn with Bonus Shine Like a Diamond Lip Gloss uploaded by Jessica M.
My daughter got the two squishmallows for her birthday. And she was so happy . There supper soft . They Make great pillows . And if they get dirty you can toss them in the washer.
Yesenia  R.
Ocala, FL
I love them all 🥰 very soft cute & comfy can’t wait to add more to my collection #NewYearSameFaves
Acelina K.
Edison, NJ
Squishmallows 16" Plush Teresa The Grey Cute White Belly Unicorn with Bonus Shine Like a Diamond Lip Gloss uploaded by Acelina K.
Super duper soft and squishy and i love the color scheme and how cute it is I got it at costco for like 10 dollars which is totally worth it
Michelle M.
Columbus, OH
Squishmallows 16" Plush Teresa The Grey Cute White Belly Unicorn with Bonus Shine Like a Diamond Lip Gloss uploaded by Michelle M.
Omg!! I adore squishmallows i own so many in so many different sizes. I have them as small as the key chains sized ones, and as big as the biggest they come in. They are so soft they remind me of a squishy mixed with a stuffed animal. I love them I’m so obsessed i own upwards of 25 +. I have a lil family of them. They are so cute, very well made. They can be a lil pricey but so worth every dime. I highly highly recommend these if you love stuffed animals.
Adna P.
Seattle, WA
I bought this stuffed animal as a gift for a friend, and it’s the softest thing i’ve ever felt. For the low price, it’s an amazing deal. Not only is it very soft, it’s simple design is very cute, and makes me want to buy another one! I would recommend this to anyone buying someone a gift who enjoys stuffed animals!
Erika R.
Montross, VA
Love the Squishmallows . My 10 year old and my 2 year old love to play with them. You can’t pick a wrong one . They are so soft and cute! Recently we went on a trip and ended up coming home with 4 new ones. They make my kids smile which I just love!
Laura V.
Canton, GA
My niece absolutely loves these. She now wants every single one ever made. The only problem is finding stores that have them in stock.