Squirt® Ruby Red Soda 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Shaina C.Squirt® Ruby Red Soda 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Shaina C.Squirt® Ruby Red Soda 12 fl. oz. Can uploaded by Amber L.

BY SQUIRT

Naturally flavored citrus and berry soda. see more...

• Are these good I never seen this before and I wanna know it there...5 Answers
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
I don't drink this all the time but when I do I'm super pleased. This soda has a crisp, refreshing flavor. I love how it had hints of citrus end overran it's a good drink for a hot day!
Amanda Z.
Muskegon, MI
Ruby Red Squirt is one of my favorite carbonated beverages. It is super refreshing when served ice-cold during the summer time.  When I can actually find this variety at the store they usually are of better value then other pop brands. My favorite part of Ruby Red squirt is that it is a caffeinated fruity beverage. I have found caffeine in fruity variety's of pop is few and far between. I will most definitely recommend Ruby Red Squirt to my friends and family.... just not my kid's.
Christina R.
Seaside, OR
I'm a fan of the Squirt line of sodas.  I have yet to be disappointed.  They are often on sale and all have that awesome tangy taste.  I'm a big fan and would highly recommend.  I purchase them regularly and would absolutely buy again.  I don't know that there is a huge taste difference but it's all good to me.
Shawn B.
Allen Park, MI
This pop Is so thirst quenching and I love the taste of the ruby red grapefruit. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes grapefruit and soda.
Amber L.
My absolute favorite pop. I'm not a big caffeine drinker anymore and this helps with my caffeine cravings.
Janet C.
I'd like to try it. I didn't even know about it. I haven't seen it at the store. I'm sure it's yummy.
Amanda D.
Baldwin City, KS
Love ruby red squirt! nice refreshing flavor. very crisp pop. love having this on a warm day.
lesly f.
Are these good I never seen this before and I wanna know it there good or not.