BeveragesSodaSquirt
Ruby Red Citrus and Berry Soda

Squirt Ruby Red Citrus and Berry Soda

Ruby Red Squirt Citrus and Berry Soda: Low fat Low sodium

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Squirt Ruby Red Citrus and Berry Soda!
How would you rate this product?
Sarah T.
Belleville, KS
I LOVE Ruby Red Squirt but can't find it in my area anymore. I will occasionally see it in a gas station on a trip or something and pick it up there.
Amanda C.
Baker City, OR
This is my favorite soda of all time. Unfortunately, it can be difficult to find. This is a Squirt WITH caffeine! I think it tastes like a cherry squirt. (It's advertised as berry and citrus) I'd recommend anyone try it, you will probably be hooked just like I am!!
JenaRae K.
Seward, NE
This reminds me of childhood!' Love the sweet citrus taste of ruby red!! No caffeine to make you jittery and it tastes delicious!!
Janet C.
1,205 reviews
This is really good. Great for mixed drinks. I highly recommend it. The price makes is even better.
Brittney H.
This is by far my favorite citrus soda. Its s The sweetness of red grapefruit but without the bitterness like the original squirt. definitely my favorite squirt option
Samantha I.
Grand Rapids, MI
This by far is one of my favorite pops along with the regular squirt. Always refreshing, love it in a ice cold glass. Very tasty!
Alicia H.
Stockton, CA
I love this soda.. and its so hard to find in my area.. so when i go to visit my dad in Oakland, Ca i buy at least 10 of them so i can drink one every now and then.

Looking for your answer?