BY SQUIRT

Diet Squirt®.
Caffeine free.
Since 1938.
Thirst quencher.
Naturally flavored citrus soda.
0 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
2 liters (2.1 qt). see more...

Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
I know they say diet pop is not good for you, but I just can't help it. This pop has one of the best flavors for a diet pop. I'm pretty sure you could convince someone it is regular. It is very close to the original without all of the calories so I love it plain or even with alcohol!
Tina M.
Troy, MI
I love the taste of Diet Squirt. It's my go to when I'm sick. I currently have body aches so I asked hubby to grab me some because it makes me feel better. I don't like ginger ale so Diet Squirt works for me. I hate pineapple and was shocked to learn recently that grapefruit juice is in it. It is also great at quenching my thirst.
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
It was horrible. The only reason I bought it was because someone that was coming to a family party only drinks diet and I was making drinks with regular Squirt, so i got this diet one and it was awful. The individual who drinks diet sodas liked it thought
Alisha R.
I usually drink diet sodas, but this one tasted funny to me. I have had the regular and it tastes just fine.
Alex V.
YUCK is really all I have to say, squirt isn't that good but adding DIET to it really makes any soda worse!
Gladys O.
Federal Way, WA
If k were to chose Squirt or Pepsi I would mostly go for the Squirt because of its taste