Squirt® Citrus Soda 24-12 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Dee M.

BY SQUIRT

Squeeze in some good times with the bright flavor of Squirt. The fresh grapefruit and citrus taste of Squirt is just right for enjoying as a casual, caffeine free refresher or the perfect complement to your favorite spirit as a cocktail mixer. Enjoy the light, vibrant balance of sweet and tart with Squirt. see more...

Mandy R.
I would take Squirt over any other carbonated "citrusy" beverage any day of the week. For a light pop this is my favorite, it could be better than drinking a dark one :)
Mellanee L.
Hands down one of my favorite sodas when I want a "naughty" drink treat. SOOOO refreshing especially during summer. Such great citrus flavoring
Sandra O.
Shelby Twp, MI
Squirt to me tastes like fizzy pepper. There's nothing remotely good about it, i know people will disagree but ugh EW
Maddie G.
This always reminds me of my dad, he drank it so much while I was growing up, the smell reminds me of battery acid, not gonna lie, but the taste isn't too bad. not something I drink constantly