BY SQUIRT

Squirt® Caffeine Free Thirst Quencher Citrus Soda.

24 pack.

Since 1938.

Naturally flavored.

140 calories per can.

24-12 fl oz cans (288 fl oz). see more...

• Does anyone else mix lemon and salt into this? It taste a...2 Answers
  • Do any of you like mixing this soda with a different type...1 Answers
Ana R.
Follow this recipe: get a nice tall glass and tons of ice. Pour the soda in and let it cool for a few minutes then add a little lemon and a pinch of salt and mix it in! Trust me it will be the greatest thing ever! My dad shows me this when I was little and now it's the only way I drink this song! So good and refreshing!
Alyssa F.
It's a good soda. Not my favorite but I definitely would choose a non caffeine option over dark sodas any day. I still always go for ginger ale but when I'm bored of ginger ale I'll pick up squirt! It's a light Citris taste!
Diana G.
Woodland , Ca
I try to not drink much soda but if I do drink any, I'm definitely going to choose squirt. It's so refreshing and I honestly think that it doesn't taste as sugary as other sodas are.
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
My husband and I were just talking about Squirt a few days ago! It's light,crisp, refreshing and full of flavor!!!! Love the tangy taste! I really wish I could find it in our area more often.. 😔
nat d.
long valley
Well I'm currently drinking one right now and I'm enjoying it. The carbonation is amazingly strong. The flavor is great and I'm not gonna lie, the smell is great too. I do recommend this if you're just thirsty and want something sweet, but smooth. This is also a bonus because it's caffeine free!
Samantha B.
squirt is better than regular sodas it's caffeine free,
I usually drink it with lemon and baking soda whenever I have a bad stomach ache it's really helpful
Katie P.
Gloversville, NY
This is my all time favorite soda. I hide the stuff in the cabinet so nobody else will drink it. The great fruit flavor is so refreshing and delicious.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Our family loves Squirt especially when you mix it with some whisky on a hot summer day! It is very nice citrus taste that is so refreshing!
Karla L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the refreshing taste of Squirt. It's definitely a thirst quenched. The delicious taste of grapefruit is perfect for a backyard bash.
Codie F.
sears
This drinks the best! Hot summer days are easy when you can drink an ice cold squirt 😍 this drink will forever be amazing and the best .
Ana R.
Does anyone else mix lemon and salt into this? It taste amazing! Ice cold with a little limon and salt... Oh my goodness! It's amazing!
Alma R.
Do any of you like mixing this soda with a different type of beverage?