BY SQUIRT

Squirt®.
Since 1938.
Caffeine free.
Thirst quencher.
Naturally flavored citrus soda.
140 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
2 liters (2.1 qt). see more...

• "Squirt is my all-time favorite soda." in 1 review
  • "This is the best tasting citrus one for sure." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite soda to drink overall!!" in 1 review
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I picked this up on sale for 99 cents not knowing it was grapefruit flavored but thinking it was a sptite knock off. This is the best soda ive had in a while. The grapefruit flavor is not over powering and it's also caffeine free.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Yum Yum so good, I love how Citrusy this is I would closely compare it to Sundrop soda. It will definitely quench your thirst and is absolutely addicting. I usually buy it in the 12 pack though just because it is a better value for your money. I seriously recommend!
Sarah J.
Twin Lake, MI
Definitely my go to for a thirst quencher. Not only is it caffeine free but it also tastes great. Its picture on the label has a grapefruit, however I'm thankful a I cannot actually taste that. It is very carbonated though (great for burping contests) Sometimes a I cannot get the bottle back open after the first few uses because of the pressure.
Lidia N.
We don't drink soda anymore, but this is the only soda we drink now. We have seriously cut of most carbonated drinks from our diets. But this is amazing! It tastes good and my parents sometimes mix it with alcoholic drinks during holidays!
Casie R.
Muskegon, MI
One of my favorite caffeine free sodas. It has so much more flavor than the competitor sodas like it. I love that it has a lot of carbination. This soda is super cheap too.
Lori G.
Rocky Mount, NC
I grew up drinking this stuff and was sooo happy when they brought it back out a few years ago. Hate it's so hard to find around me 'cause it has such a different yet refreshing citrus taste. Love love love it!
Gabie C.
Always a good thirst quencher when I'm feeling something bubbly. I'm not into dark soda much anymore and this has the flavor and fizz. Not too sweet either.
Ashley R.
My hubby and I both love this soda. It's super refreshing and caffeine free, which we both love. It's perfect when you want something cold and refreshing.
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
My favorite soda!!!! Hands down best drink on earth aside from water which I adore!!!! When I want something sweet and refreshing this is my go to!!!!
Celeste R.
Salinas, CA
I stopped drinking soda 3 years ago but I can never say no to someone who has Squirt in their household lol I'm a sucker for this soda it's so good!
Skylar S.