BY SQUIRT

Squirt®.
Since 1938.
Caffeine free.
Thirst quencher.
Naturally flavored citrus soda.
140 calories per 12 fl oz serving.
2 liters (2.1 qt). see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Squirt is my all-time favorite soda." in 1 review
  • "This is the best tasting citrus one for sure." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite soda to drink overall!!" in 1 review
Lidia N.
Lidia N.
We don't drink soda anymore, but this is the only soda we drink now. We have seriously cut of most carbonated drinks from our diets. But this is amazing! It tastes good and my parents sometimes mix it with alcoholic drinks during holidays!
Casie R.
Casie R.
Muskegon, MI
One of my favorite caffeine free sodas. It has so much more flavor than the competitor sodas like it. I love that it has a lot of carbination. This soda is super cheap too.
Gabie C.
Gabie C.
Foodie Expert
Always a good thirst quencher when I'm feeling something bubbly. I'm not into dark soda much anymore and this has the flavor and fizz. Not too sweet either.
Celeste R.
Celeste R.
Billings, Mt , ['', '', '']
I stopped drinking soda 3 years ago but I can never say no to someone who has Squirt in their household lol I'm a sucker for this soda it's so good!
Cora B.
Cora B.
lowell mi
Foodie Expert
This is one of my all time favorite beverages. I love the citrus flavor. This drink is my def go to on a hot day. Very recommended
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite pop/soda! I love the citrusy grapefruit taste it has! So hard to find sometimes though ):
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.
Taste great this is my family's go to soda I love the sour taste and it's not at all Expensive
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Austell, GA
One of my favorite beverage because the flavor is citric and no cointain caffeine
La Crosse, WI
Foodie Expert
Yum Yum so good, I love how Citrusy this is I would closely compare it to Sundrop soda. It will definitely quench your thirst and is absolutely addicting. I usually buy it in the 12 pack though just because it is a better value for your money. I seriously recommend!
emily o.
emily o.
Sylmar , CA
Foodie Expert
Mine and my little sister's factories drink it is good and affordable about 3 at my local store in CA I would recommend
La Crosse, WI