Squirrel Brand Nuts, Creme Brulee Almonds, 2 pk uploaded by Z K.Squirrel Brand Nuts, Creme Brulee Almonds, 2 pk uploaded by Caroline J.

BY SQUIRREL BRAND

Artisan nuts. You are about to enjoy the most precious nuts known to man. Since 1888, our master roasters have kettle-cooked our specially harvested nuts to yield a taste found only in Squirrel brand products. Our Creme Brulee Almonds are layered with a cFeatures include: -Pack of 2 (total 36 oz)-Tastes amazingly similar to the real dessert-Rich vanilla flavor-Perfect for gift giving-From one of the oldest roasted nut companies in US see more...

Buy on Horchow...
Z K.
Z K.
Foodie Expert
Got these as a gift and I loved them. Even though I couldn't have more than a few cause they were a tad too sweet for me but they tasted exactly like creme brulee. My brother and mom were totally in love. They could not stop.
Totally recommended.
Caroline J.
Caroline J.
Collegeville, PA
My guilty pleasure ! They have everything you need. Sweetness saltiness and a great crunch! Whenever I'm in Starbucks I can't help but my some. Great for a dessert or a sweet lunch addition
Tracy T.
Tracy T.
Bartlett, IL
Ive been loving this lately, it makes a good snack for school and work! Its tasty and has a good amount of crunch.
Genevieve A.
Genevieve A.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These are my dads favorite he absolutely loves these they are an amazing nut flavor chocolate kinda like
Martha R.
Martha R.
Las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
Wow I cannot believe no one has reviewed these guys. They are very very delicious, my boyfriend says they remind him of cocoa puffs, flavor wise, he is obssesed with them! I would recommend them 100%
Heather P.
Heather P.
Marion , IL
Foodie Expert
O. M. G. They sell these is 1.5oz packages at Starbucks and they are AMAZING!!!!!