BY SQUIGLE

This Enamel Saver Toothpaste helps avoid bad breath, canker sores, gum disease, cavities, plaque/tarter, surface stain and chapped lips without the unpleasant toothpaste taste. It will also soothe and protect your mouth. For maximum effectiveness, Squigle Enamel Saver Toothpaste has 36% natural Xylitol. It whitens gently without harsh abrasives. This toothpaste has been clinical proven to help your teeth and gums. Double blind studies show that Squigle Toothpaste helps prevent gum disease and improve the condition of those who have it. see more...

Brittany W.
Denver, CO
I know this toothpaste is meant for people with dry mouths or cronic canker sores.  I do not have either of this but I bought it for the high xylitol content.  Since then I have been using this toothpaste for years and I love it!!  The minty taste is pleasant and not overwhelming like normal toothpastes.  I had to use a normal toothpaste on vacation once and it was not a pleasant sensory experience for me since using this toothpaste for so long.  Before switching, I never really noticed how extremely strong toothpaste tends to be! I have not had any complications with my teeth either since using this toothpaste.  I will never go back to conventional toothpaste again.  Squigle for life!
Althea B.
Georgetown
I really really loves this toothpaste I've been using it for a while and it is absolutely fantastic
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
Does it really work
Jamie A.
Wellness Guru Expert
How does this compare to leading brands?
Krystal R.