Squid Thai Fish Sauce uploaded by Wendy C.Squid Thai Fish Sauce uploaded by Bru S.Squid Thai Fish Sauce uploaded by Sarah C.

BY SQUID

Fish Sauce is the single most important ingredient in Thai & Vietnamese cooking. Naturally pressed from anchovy extract and sea salt.

Rebeca B.
Rebeca B.
Charlotte, NC
I love this product ! It's very easy to use it and very efficient. I usually use this product combining with rice, pasta and salad. I think the taste is very light and great! I recommend to others and I would buy it again.
Jolly M.
Jolly M.
I'm weird and have about 3 different kinds of fish sauce in my house. I like using this one for making Papaya salad or a simple chili dipping sauce. I think it's due to the milder salty/fishy taste.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
Foodie Expert
My husband is Lao and Thai and loves cooking with this especially with rice noodles and rice. It's got a salty and slightly fishy taste but not in a bad way it's really good and add flavor!
Crissy S.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
Really awesome for cooking! I always use this sauce whenever I make stir fry and practically anything of the sorts.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
Fresno, CA
This one is a lighter fish sauce. It's good to put in papaya salad or to make a lighter pepper dish.
LINDSAY F.
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Foodie Expert
Squid Brand is a solid fish sauce. It arrived very fresh with a smooth and vibrant flavor profile. (Fish sauce is a nice light, golden brown when fresh and darkens with age. Fresh is best!) I would purchase this sauce again for dishes that require a bright and lighter fish sauce profile.  It is perfect for my Pad Thai dishes!!  It tastes like I purchased it from my fav Thai restuarant!!
Bru S.
Bru S.
Antioch, TN
I'm Asian and Squid Thai Fish sauce is one of my secret ingredients that others might not know about. I used it instead of Salt and it still taste amazing. I recommend this for anyone who like to cook or any chef that would like to upgrade their cooking.
Marina H.
Marina H.
MUST have for asian cuisine! We use this in almost every meal we cook. It has less sodium than the brand that has the three crabs in the front.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Beaver
Never been much on fish sauce. But this defiantly adds that authentic flavor that your looking for. Healthy affordable overall a win.
Jona M.
Jona M.
Foodie Expert
My mouth is so watery by just looking at the bottle . I love using this with fries . I mix the hot source with ketchup and eta it
Candous D.
Candous D.
Salem, MO
Is this good and is it made of anchovies
Lynda S.
Lynda S.
Foodie Expert
I've only used the 3 crab brand - how is this one?
Ejaaz A.
Ejaaz A.
Alexandria, LA
Foodie Expert
How do I get over the smell?
SriLasya R.
SriLasya R.
Chicago , IL
What is a vegetarian alternative for this Squid Thai Fish Sauce, or any other fish sauce?