Squeem Shapewear High Compression Latex Waist Cincher Nude Small Pink

Which is the best waist trainer for firming and slimming the waistline, and how long daily should they be worn for noticeable results?
How well does this product work? Are the results lasting?
who did she try this?
Start your review of Squeem Shapewear High Compression Latex Waist Cincher Nude Small Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Tuscaloosa , AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I loved these I wear mine under my clothes and also sometimes to workout they really hide the extraness and you don't even notice through your clothes Squeem Shapewear High Compression Latex Waist Cincher Nude Small Pink
Front Royal, VA
I've never had a waist trainer before but from what I've researched and heard from others, apparently it's very good for keeping great posture and helps losing some inches off your waist! ☺️
Kissimmee, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Great waist trainers. But be very careful when using this. Start out slowly and then gradually wearing it more hours. Wear it while working out or just wear it under your clothes.
I currently have a shaper, but thus ine looks like it gets the job done. I wear my shaper daily to work, and also when I exercise to help tighten my core and shrink my waistline.
Memphis, TN
I have one of these and it's priced pretty well. I wear it when I'm going out, or wearing a tighter shirt to help keep my tummy looking flat and in shape! Very good buy!
Scranton, PA
I have one and I'm not sure if it's a bad product or if I'm using it wrong. it rolls up from the bottom or sometimes down from the top. super annoying and uncomfortable
I wear these on occasion when I work out. They build up a great sweat and help with posture. I've also been known to wear then around the house for hours. I love the nude color!
This is good to keep you tummy in shape, after giving birth also if you wearing a dress. The color nude can wear under clothing without worrying about it showing up.
Silver Spring, MD
I recently just started wearing these during my workout and OH MY GOD its such a game changer i noticed results right away it really helps tighten your core
Jarrell , TX
I don't know what this is or what this thing does but when my wife puta it on, makes her look great and if you don't have one get one make your man love you
Ask a question to the Influenster community...