Squeem Shapewear High Compression Latex Waist Cincher Nude Small Pink

Which is the best waist trainer for firming and slimming the waistline, and how long daily should they be worn for noticeable results?
How well does this product work? Are the results lasting?
who did she try this?
Start your review of Squeem Shapewear High Compression Latex Waist Cincher Nude Small Pink!
How would you rate this product?
Geneva, OH
I love this product.! I have one and its soo comfortable to use. I wear it a lot. It's not like other shapers because you can actually move around in it.
Corp Christi, TX
These look really nice to try when your workout to shale your stomach or even if you have a pudgy stomach this helps to flatten it! Overall a good buy!
Yonkers , NY
Completely against these. They support the idea of compressing your body! You're better of trying to work out more often then wearing one of these
Deerfield Bch, FL
These really help when losing weight because they keep your stomach slimmed and in shape. They also create extra sweat to burn some extra calories.
really tucks it in. hard to sit down in though but that just helps you to keep good posture/ worth getting to hide the extra something something
Ludlow, MA
Great to use for diastasis recti in order to bring those abdominal muscles together while healing. Shouldn't be used on a regular basis, though.
Pendergrass, GA
I have a relatively long torso for someone who is five three and I have problem areas that I was hoping this would help but it didn't.
I own one of these bad boys and this sucker really pulls you in. I wore one for the first time under a dress and it worked miracles
Greater Los Angeles
Price is pretty decent. Haven't purchased one yet but I've seen loads of good reviews on Amazon and on their online store for them
Port Angeles , WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I use these when I'm working out and I can see a difference. It really helps me tone my abs. Of course, when paired with exercise.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...