Squeem Shapewear High Compression Latex Waist Cincher Nude Small Pink uploaded by Renée S.

BY SQUEEM

Veronica M.
Hershey , PA
I wouldn't consider this as weight management. But if you use this hours daily and are committed to using it, it really does help push in your wasteline. I used it a lot and workout with it in from time to time and wore it to bed. Once I got used to wearing it so much I bought a smaller one to wear during the day, and then wore my previous one to bed. It is uncomfortable but like I said once you use it daily it really doesn't bother. I deff did see a difference in my waste line but I've stopped using it which now talking about it, I'm going to get back on it again ;)
Nicole K.
Clermont
I used this after my 3rd baby and it really helped to snap my waist back in , and also helped with posture . Although I was disappointed in how quickly it started falling apart. I really expected more for the price !
Cecilia V.
This product does work but you need to work out & eat healthy in order for this product to actually work. It's not the pricey because they have some that are really expensive. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that isn't motivation to eat healthy & work out.
Genesis Diaz D.
I really like this Squeem Shapewear High Compression Latex Waist Cincher, It's so comfortable to use and it really worth. I would recommend to other and I would buy it again. I ordered online and I loved everything about this product. 4/5 for me.
Megan P.
This is not the way to get the body you want. I can't believe people actually wear these when they work out! This can cause severe problems with your internal organs and is not a proper method to get fit. Stick to exercising and eating healthy.
Kelsey E.
Homedale, ID
I wore these after I had both of my girls. They really help suck in and tighten up my loose skin and helped me get rid of water weight. Wore them for about a month after each baby and when I stop wearing them I was back to normal :) couldn't be happier with this product!
kylei H.
Cleburne, TX
I own a few of these and they do wonders. After gaining so much weight and in the process of trying to lose it all is when this comes in handy. So glad to be an owner of this product. Recommend to those who wpuld like to haave the body looking slim or smoothly
Kelly L.
Pearland, TX
It really cinched you in, no doubt about it. However all that extra fluff has to go somewhere so it will Gush out the top or the bottom. Also, wearing things like this make me not be able to eat much or use the restroom. Good or bad I suppose.
jocelyn a.
Tracy , CA
I have one but It's a little different.this one looks like it works a lot better.the one I have I like to wear when I'm on my menstrual cycle because I get so bloated and the shape helps my cramps and bloating go away with in an hour.I would like to know where I could find this particular one?
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
I have never bought one of these but I really want to try one. I always see next reviews on them but I feel like I should give it a go ! The price doesn't seem too bad
Ashley W.
Does if roll or lose its shape while you are sitting down?
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
Did you get results?
adriana m.
Duarte, CA
daibelys g.
Is this a good product for waist training?