BY SQUARESPACE

quarespace is the all-in-one solution for anyone looking to create a beautiful website. Domains, eCommerce, hosting, galleries, analytics, and 24/7 support.

Megan M.
I really try to like this platform and go back to it occasionally but it’s really not the best. It’s difficult to use, you can’t customize everything, and it’s expensive. There’s no reason why there isn’t a free unlimited service rather than the shortest trial period of all time. Sites look great if you have the time and money but this really isn’t worth the hassle.
Ashlee S.
Auburn, KS
Great place to build your own professional looking website. It took my side gig photography business to the next level! You can buy your own domain name and pick from a wide range of pre-designed websites. And it’s all totally customizable. I’m so happy I found Squarespace!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I love having my own website where I pay a small fee each month and connect my own domain. I can do so many amazing things that other platforms do not allow. I have a shopping cart where I can sell digital or regular products and I can have my blog intergrated with my website. I find the drag and drop editing helpful and I have added security which I did not have on the other two platforms I was on. I recommend it to my blogging buddies all the time. Squarespace
Amy B.
Hatch End, Pinner
Nice site to help you design your own custom website that looks professional and modern. I have used it and find it easy to navigate but I also think it's expensive. Good if you need pre-made templates or have an e-commerce site you want to look beautiful.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Anyone else use squarespace? feel free to add me www.mommiesquietplace.com Squarespace