BY SQUARE ORGANICS

Squarebar - Organic Protein Bar Cocoa Mint - 48 Grams 1.7 oz. Square Bar Organic Cocoa Mint Protein Bars contain dark chocolate paired with refreshing peppermint and crunchy brown rice crispies! Need they say more? Okay how about 12g of complete plant-based protein and a low glycemic coconut nect see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jasmine M.
Jasmine M.
Love the chocolate peanut butter flavor! This bar has a chocolate coating as well, flavor is really great, it doesn't have a weird taste that most protein bars do, and texture is great. Wish it didn't have as much sugar added though. But love that it's organic, definitely want to try more.
Amburr P.
Amburr P.
Really like these organic bars. They are perfect for a quick breakfast or snack. The chocolate peanut butter is my favorite but I haven't tried a flavor I don't like. Plus they are good when I need something sweet but don't want to ruin my whole day
Diana P.
Diana P.
Paramus, NJ
Love these bars! I've tried the chocolate peanut butter and the nuts bar. They taste delicious and are pretty filling. I eat these for breakfast. My favorite girl at the Vitamin Shoppe recommended these to me!
Amber D.
Amber D.
I am gluten and dairy intolerant and these organic plant protein bars are my go to! Anyone with a busy schedule that doesn't have time to make a protein shake should definitely give these a try. I purchase mine from Whole Foods when they're on sale and I also find them at my local Vitamin Shoppe! Not only are these bars good for you, but they taste quite sinful! I eat one of these bars when I'm craving something sweet and I have to say they definitely do the trick.
Ann R.
Ann R.
Product is tasty and filling as long as you really like chocolate.  Taste like soft Girl Scout cookies. The peanut butter chocolate ones are also tasty and filling.
Shakeia R.
Shakeia R.
If you love Thin Mint cookies then you will love these. My FAVORITE protein bar. Doesn't have that nasty aftertaste. Great snack in between meals. Very quick shipping. The company always send coupons codes and give you a code to share with friends so you both can get a discount.