BY SQUARE ORGANICS

We believe Ingredients Matter Most! Translation: ingredients are a better indicator of nutritional & environmental health than nutritional facts. Don't get us wrong, we love balanced nutrition facts as much as the next snacker. we just believe in knowing where those facts come from, because they're not all created equal. Best to start with nutrientt-dense, sustainable, and let's not forget yummy, whole food ingredients- Sarah + Andrew (Co-Founders). see more...

Erin D.
I won a sample box of Squarebars, and I fell in love! So yummy, and so good for you! It's hard to believe that something that tastes so good could also be of great nutritional value. The only thing I would wish to change about Squarebars, would be to make them more affordable!
Olga M.
Seriously so good! I feel like I'm eating candy! Every time I have a sweet craving, this is what I go for. Perfect for on the go, must have for my summer beach bag!
Lydia B.
Denver, CO
Yummy! Such a delicious vegan protein bar. As a vegan I have a hard time finding good tasting yet healthy energy bars. I'm so glad I've finally found one. Every flavor I've tried has been super tasty. A+
Victoria J.
Orland Park, IL
I'm absolutely obsessed with these! They taste amazing I bought it at the vitamin shoppe and it's very effective.
Kassandra G.
Providence, RI
Primera vez que trato esta bara y me encanto, sabe super buena y los macros son buenos
Nina S.
Ontario
Love these bars. They were hard to find but filled with protein which is great for pre or post workout. Love the taste and texture. Each flavor is different and filling
Will recommend and will definitely buy again

back