Square Perfect Video Studio in a Box w/ Background Stand Chromakey Green Screen uploaded by April W.

BY SQUARE PERFECT

The Video Studio in a box is lightweight, heavy duty and extensible for almost any application. Everything is included to get you going! Our top of the line video solution includes lighitng, a backdrop support system, muslin, and carrying cases. It is perfect for the professional who needs to set-up and tear down quickly, or for anyone who needs to be able to make the most of a limited studio space. Our support system is constructed from lightweight aluminum, yet is one of the most heavy duty background support systems available. Our tripod legs are specially designed with an extra wide footprint, so this is one of the most stable, portable stands on the market, and is so affordable it's within the reach of photo hobbyists and pros alike. Take a look at the detail photos and you'll see how durable and easy to use this stand really is. It extends to a height of 8'6, collapses to 4' and the telescopic cross bar can extend to 10' wide. Since it weighs only 14 lbs and takes less than 5 minutes to set up, our background support system is the ultimate in portability. Again, we offer the best prices for the highest quality equipment and we guarantee your satisfaction! WHAT IS INCLUDED? (2) SP901 Square PerfectLightweight Aluminum Tripods (4) Premium Quality Support Bars (1) Heavy Duty Premium Carrying Case (1) Heavy Duty 10 X 20 Chromakey Green Screen (1) Muslin Carry Bag (2) Square Perfect Top Quality Aluminum Adjustable Light Stand (6) 26 Watt/5500K Daylight Fluorescent Spiral Bulbs (2) X-Large 12 Inch Reflector Lights- Top Quality! (2) Socket and Cord Assemblys - UL Approved (2) Light Diffusers BACKGROUND STAND SPECIFICATIONS Super fast set-up takes one man less than 5 minutes. Holds canvas, muslin or paper Telescopic cross bar extends to 10' Stands extend up to 8'6" Stands compact down to 4' Extra wide footprint for added stability Weight: 14 lbs. One year factory warranty Top quality heavy duty carrying case included free of charge Excellent for field jobs and studio shoots Square Perfects green screen is soft enough to drape immediately and can be quickly and easily ironed to produce a texture more akin to canvas or paper. They can be hung on a standor ceiling mounted, or used with any clamps or clips that you may currently be working with. They are machine washable (please allow for 5-8% manufacturing shrinkage) and will therefore have a longer life. All our muslins come with a 4 rod pocket at one end - set-up is easy when you know which end it up! LIGHTING SPECIFICATIONS: Our Deluxe Two Light Photo Studio Lamp includes 6 high output lights for your indoor photography needs. This equates to more than 600 watts of power. Designed at 5500K, it represent the best lighting available. All attachments are quick and the lamp sets up in seconds. If you need an outstanding, high output light source on a dependable, sturdy stand with an extra large footprint, this is the powerful solution that you've been looking for. 26 Watt High Wattage Spiral Compact Fluorescent can replace a 100 Watt standard bulb. These bulbs are long-lasting, energy savers and offer 6000 Hrs of Bulb Life. They provide excellent lighting & even color temperature for extra clarity. see more...

hamid M.
85550
Techie Expert Level 2
"Hello my name is Hameed Mounaim I am from Morocco. My hobby is to produce my own films and publish them on my YouTube channel. I like to review the products. I have more than 500 people in the instagram.  They like to buy online
you can send me the product in this adress to do a review for it :imgharne street lakhssas , MOROCCO
ZIP: 85550
Number: 06 24 42 78 68"
yahya n.
casablanca
DEAR influensterMy name is Yahya Nassrallah  and I have a channel on Youtube with a large number of subscribers I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices and my videos are harvested a large number of viewsI can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for feeMy goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same time help the company promote products Thank you influensterThe reply goes on
Hichem N.
DEAR influencerMy name is hichem nouar I have a channel on YouTube and I want to try your product and I have a review to urge people to try it. I work as a singer and I will use it in lyrical passagesI will be marketed to your product and will appear in a lyric video intended to market to you♥