Square One Cucumber Organic Vodka

A deliciously aromatic, organic spirit that imparts the delicate and fresh taste of cucumber. Refreshing when sipped neat or on the rocks, Square One Cucumber is a subtle and remarkably unique spirit for cocktails.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Square One Cucumber Organic Vodka !
Sanford , FL
This is one of my favorite flavors .i love cucumbers . It was affordable not too pricey . I am a huge fan . It compares way better than other alternatives . It was very delicious . I would definitely buy again . For the price it was worth it and affordable
Alexandria
Love it the taste is unbelievable. Goes down very smooth. I also can't get over the fact that it's organic.
Awesome product definitely will have this one again.
Awesome product definitely will have this one again.
I love that this is organic because I've been trying to eat better and organic just makes me happy! The cucumber taste is an amazing spin on this vodka I really like it! 9/10
Great, organic vodka!  The cucumber flavor was intense, but nice, especially in mixed drinks.  Compared to other brands of cucumber vodka, it is much better.
Sadly overrated. Cucumber flavor tastes artificial, price absurd. Buy some Goose and serve it over fresh cucumbers for a much nicer drink.
Kissimmee, FL
This Square One Vodka has a rich and smooth vodka. 100% Organic is what attracted me and my husband. Square One Cucumber Organic Vodka
This is one of our favorites. The clean crisp flavor is good chilled or mixed in. The packaging is clean and modern which we love on the bar.
I had this at my friends once and fell in love with it. It tastes so fresh and the cucumber flavor is strong which I absolutely love!
Mt Pleasant, MI
Cucumber. .. Need I say more? It's quite the drink and i would definitely recommend this to my friends.. Not bad for the price!
MELBOURNE, FL
Very smooth,great taste doesn't burn going down. Best I've tasted in awhile by far. Would definitely recommend this to everyone

Looking for your answer?