BY SQUARE ONE ORGANIC SPIRITS

Square One's newest spirit, Square One Bergamot, takes the vibrant taste of bergamot citrus and layers it with mandarin, tangerine and navel oranges, plus the herbal warm spice of ginger, coriander and juniper botanicals. Bergamot orange, predominately grown in southern Italy and along the shores of the Mediterranean, is a hidden gem among citrus fruits. You’re probably most familiar with bergamot’s exceptional influence in Earl Grey tea. We chose distinctive bergamot because, as a sour orange, its peel possess remarkable grassy, floral and tangy qualities. With our multiple botanical approach, we take this fruit out of obscurity and create an orange based clear spirit with greater depth and character than what is typically found among singularly flavored orange vodkas. see more...

Soupy M.
This is one of my favorites . It is a great brand . I am a huge fan and it's a reasonable price compared to other brands. I would pick this as one of my top brands . I bought it at a nearby liquor store . Sometimes you can check your local store . Yes I am very satisfied.
Camille S.
Pittsburgh
Wasn't a fan of this one, the flavor was very unappealing and was extremely bitter. Wouldn't recommend especially because of how pricy it is!
Kimberley J.
Derby
So this vodka is lovely with anything from orange juice to redbull. I was actually gifted this for my birthday. It was also my first time trying it. I have to say there is a lot of other vodkas out there that are much better, but I wasn't totally disappointed.
Charlene K.
Tried this twice wasn't really for me I found this vodka to be stronger in taste than other vodkas I'v tried was too much for me
Caroline L.