BY SQUARE ENIX

• Who is your favorite character in this and why?3 Answers
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Old boy talk about a game with hours of entertainment. This game I had over 79 hoursand I still could not forget it it had so much going on it had so much to the character development to items to collections 2 achievements the first Star Ocean I played was on the PlayStation 2 and I followed it all the way to the Xbox 360 it's in a phenomenal guy with a lot of replayability
Stephanie L.
Ogden, UT
Star ocean is such and underrated series. I've played star ocean ever since I was about nine years old and I haven't stop playing the game since. I would highly suggest getting this game for anybody who loves longer story based games.
Deanna D.
San Antonio, TX
The game is very fun and the storyline is good. I would definitely replay after I finish the game. It is similar to other star ocean game. I am addicted.
Romina L.
México
Esta un poco extraño este juego, pero al menos se quitan la espinita de jugarlo, aunque no se me hace la gran cosa.
candace p.
Lubbock, TX
Who is your favorite character in this and why?