BY SQUARE ENIX

Ashlee M.
Waycross, GA
I love this! I could play it 24 hours a day, 7days a week. I just wish there were more to it.
Cleia M.
I enjoyed this game and that it emphasized choice but I found the storyline advance triggers to be fairly annoying. Sometimes if you go back to the save point in Jacks house a story line sequence would advance, which I found so annoying if I had wanted to do something before then. The map isn't quite open world, there are linear paths you take to get to different places.
There is SO much choice in character NPCS. Like I think over 100 characters you can recruit depending on your choices. It's a bit of a puzzle to figure out how to recruit them all, I had to use a guide to figure it out.
Battle is a little different from typical Square Enix games, you enter a battle arena and can attack, use items etc, but each character in your party does their own thing unless you yell commands which directs them in what to do. You can also make fighting formations which helps you to target the enemies.
This is a game with two possible routes depending on the choices you make. I like it when each route gives you a different ending, so it does have extra playability as you will wind up somewhere else.
Jordan P.
Vancouver
Very good game. I've poured countless hours into it, and the story just keeps pulling me back.