Square Enix Llc PS4 - Deus Ex Mankind Divided

by Square Enix

DEUS EX MANKIND DIVIDED (DATES TBD)

This is my most anticipated game of the year! Who else is excited to play it?
Start your review of Square Enix Llc PS4 - Deus Ex Mankind Divided!
Deus Ex: Human Revolution was the start of my love for augmented humans, A.K.A. Adam Jenson. Although the ending was kind of underwhelming, I'm glad that Square Enix decided to make the second part, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, in hopes to clear things up once and for all. Graphics improved so much and there's a lot more to do than in the first game. The environment is still as chaotic and divided as ever, but with more hidden aug talent to unlock and missions to complete, this game will have me hooked for quite a while. Unfortunately I give it 4 stars because the controls are confusing and whether you choose to use the new controls, or stick with Human Revolution controls (like I did), it's still difficult. Altering sensitivity does help, but not by much.
Providence, RI
Gamer Expert Level 1
I had higher hopes for this game because I love first person stealth based games. Unfortunately, I found it to be just ok. I had to play it for a few days before I even started enjoying it. The open world was a little flat and not that intriguing. As I progressed in the game things got more interesting, but I can’t say I was fascinated. The characters aren’t that engaging, and the storyline is also flat. Not to mention I just couldn’t stand the voice acting or the aesthetic of Adam Jensen. The end left me feeling pretty complacent overall, and disappointed. I think the Deus Ex universe is promising and has some good lore but they could do much more with it. I feel like they just fell short. I much prefer a setting like that of the Dishonored series, where there is some real character and just a more interesting overall tone and storyline.
Stamford
Love this game keep me on my toes having to hide so much great graphics had love of fun playing this got it at far price upgrde my bloke my favourite