BY SQUARE ENIX

The Final Fantasy XIII trilogy reaches its stunning conclusion. With Gran Pulse sinking into the sea, only 13 days remain until the world's end, and it's up to Lightning to save as many souls as she can. With stunning environments, a constantly moving world, an overhauled battle system, and plenty of character customization, Lightning Returns is a fitting end to an epic saga. From Square Enix. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Maureen H.
Lompoc, CA
While I normally love all of the Final Fantasy games, this one really isn't doing it for me. The graphics, like always, are really beautiful and the storyline is interesting but the whole time crunch aspect really bothered me for some reason? It definitely keeps you interested but I normally gravitate towards the other Final Fantasy games over this one when I'm looking to replay something.
Yadi G.
I would of loved the game would be able to move around but you had to choose what to do
Mystina D.
Port Neches, TX
First off, I suggest you play the first two parts of this game.
Final Fantasy XIII and Final Fantasy XIII-2. Then come back and read my review. I won't give spoilers....
If you've played both of those, this wraps up the story of Lightning very nicely. It's interesting, and pretty fun to play, and even if you make mistakes with gameplay, you can still pretty easily make up for it! I really enjoyed playing Lightning Returns, it's not like most RPG's. You do a lot of quests / missions to help people, there's plenty of fighting bad guys, and loads of fun along the way. The main thing is, it brings a very lovely end to the whole Final Fantasy XIII story, in a fitting manner.
Myah M.
This is a great game but I get hung up in the middle of the game, I am waiting to be shown how to proceed! It is a great game to play if you know how to play!
Marie Z.
Mobile, AL
I liked this game more than the original. although this game was also short compared to most games if the franchise.
Heather F.
Bradenton, FL
Loved this game! I loved all of the final fantasy games. I still go back and play them from time to time.
Michelle D.
Grafton, WV
I gave four stars because Final Fantasy VII is still the best. I feel that the worlds needs to be more open.It would nice if the environment was affected by your movements and actions, which it is not. Yes it is a game worth replying. Rpg players checkout this game.
Lauren S.
Fredericksbrg, PA
Its a very interesting game with the feel of some of the older final fantasies. The one thing I didn't like was not knowing what I should do first when you get towards the middle of the game. The battle system is really cool but I wasn't a fan of all the outfit changes bullshit. I did love seeing all the old characters again and it did sum up the story for those disappointed in ffxiii-2 ending.
Erica R.
I never played a final fantasy game before trying this one out, i know should have played the other ones but someone gave my husband so tried it lol. After playing and finishing this game i told him we needed to go buy the rest of them so i can see how they are lol i love this game its pretty short imo but i don't know how the others are, but I'll be finding out soon!
Michelle D.
Grafton, WV
What have you personally found to be the hardest part in the game?