BY SQUARE ENIX

• What is your best Kingdom Heart games to play ? 3 Answers
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
Because this was a rerelease of a mobile game, the gameplay is less than stellar and gets very repetitive very quickly. If you're a KH fan and want to play it, definitely do so, it's worth it, but if you're just in it for the story, buy the rerelease sets (1.5 and 2.5) which have the cut scenes and spare you the painful gameplay. (Or just watch them on youtube... but you didn't hear that from me.)
Nur A.
I love all the kingdom hearts games, and despite the game being a little hard, the story and the gameplay were incredible. It really touched my heart and I absolutely loved playing this entry in the KH series.
Angel R.
Perth Amboy
I feel as if this game was not necessary for the plot of the franchise. The combat was alright but the story felt like it was trying to be KH1 all over again. It was kind of boring.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
I love some Kingdom Heart games, But i have not tried this. I have one of the Kingdom Heart games but haven't even finished playing it yet. ahah. I could always try a new Kingdom heart games. they are very cute games and also a good (anime/show) for young audience to watch. Even myself i would watch it :) There are so many Kingdom Heart games that i don't even know which ones to try.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Pains me to give any KH game such a low score. This was my least favorite addition to the series. I forced myself to play through it and was relieved once I finished it,
Brit M.
Saint Pauls, NC
Not the best kingdom hearts game in my opinion but maybe it's just me. I didn't like the game play
Mallory G.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Gamer Expert
I haven't beaten the game yet bit I love it!! It's more of a side story, kind of like a complex mini game.
Lauren S.
Fredericksbrg, PA
This is literally the only Kingdom Hearts game that i do not recommend. First off it was a mobile game that should've stayed mobile. The whole point of this game was to gain back information that was wiped in jimminys journal in Castle Oblivion. I thought that it would connect Kingdom Heart 2 to 3 but then they came out with Dream Drop Distance and that game did a better job of it.
Nary S.
High Point, NC
What is your best Kingdom Heart games to play ?