suggested searches
Square Enix Kingdom Hearts (Playstation 2)
Square Enix

Square Enix Kingdom Hearts (Playstation 2)

4.9

5 star

92%

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

I love this. I played it when I was young and then I made my husband buy it for me again last month so I could replay it again. It has alternate endings and it's just so much fun
I’ve loved this game and series for 20 years now. One of the most unique premises of any game I’ve ever played. Such a fun, charming and mesmerizing game. 10/10
This is one of my absolute favorite games ever. It helped me get through tough times and it’s a beautiful story which is also funny. It has a fun fighting style and great characters too. Disney, final fantasy characters, and more are in this game. It’s very fun and Beautiful. I loved it I definitely recommend.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Does anyone know if this is to be remastered for PlayStation 4?? Like crash bandicoot
What worlds do you hope they include in KH3? Aside from Wreck-it-Ralph, I would love to see more emphasis on the classics like Jungle Book, Pocahontas, Snow White, etc. I know some like Snow White were mentioned in the original but I feel like they could build on these. What about you guys?
Did you play this game as a kid?
more questions