Square Enix Kingdom Hearts (Playstation 2)

Does anyone know if this is to be remastered for PlayStation 4?? Like crash bandicoot
What worlds do you hope they include in KH3? Aside from Wreck-it-Ralph, I would love to see more emphasis on the classics like Jungle Book, Pocahontas, Snow White, etc. I know some like Snow White were mentioned in the original but I feel like they could build on these. What about you guys?
Did you play this game as a kid?
Start your review of Square Enix Kingdom Hearts (Playstation 2)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I could honestly write the longest review about this game because it is absolutely one of my all times favorites right next to FInal Fantasy games.” in reviews
“Not only did this game have all your favorite disney characters but also had one of the most heaviest storylines one could ever comprehend.” in reviews
“really good story line, great graphics, and really cool Disney worlds to explore, it also comes with twists that keep you thinking.” in reviews
“Honestly, this was my favorite game, and most likely will be forever even though I've gotten older and am now into more mature rated games.” in reviews
“But since I need 100 characters I thought I should inform you all that Square Enix is infallible and also I like butter, Gatorade, and unicorns that have crooked horns.” in reviews
Baton Rouge, LA
I remember getting this game for Christ.as when I was 8 years old and to this day it is still one of my favorites. Also, it's one of that games that has aged so well and even has good spin off games and sequels. If you can get the remastered versions with all the other games that is that best way to go if you want to play it. If you only have a ps2 though this is one worth getting. I never would have thought that mixing Disney and Final Fantasy would make for a fantastic, story driven game but it does. The characters are lovable, the story will have you in your feels, and it's a good game to play with other people of any age. It is also challenging in some parts without being impossible (I did get very angry trying to beat some parts though lolz).
Brooklyn, NY
Gamer Expert Level 4
Fun game though obviously outdated now. The controls can be finicky and combat is a bit difficult (this is on normal difficulty) but the story is great, and I loved stepping into worlds of my favorite Disney movies. If you only have a newer console like the PS4, it’s no problem; just purchase Kingdom Hearts: The Story So Far. It has all the previous Kingdom Hearts games, including this one. As mentioned, the story is great but very confusing and I don’t think anyone truly knows what’s happening. I think kids will enjoy the Disney aspects but will be confused on the story and frustrated by the difficulty due to the outdated controls.
Gilbert, AZ
I love the concept of Disney character with Final Fantasy characters in a world where good and evil fight against each other. I was always captured by the magic of Kingdom Hearts. I appreciate the fight scenes a lot and that you get to see your favorite characters together. However, I do feel that this game is more cinematic than what I think an ideal RPG is. It’s more linear, but the story, music and graphics are beautiful. Overall, it is great but I think I am more of an open world person myself where you can modify more and do more off track missions
Gamer Expert Level 1
The first Kingdom Hearts was AMAZING. I loved this game so much as a teenager. The gameplay was so much fun and I loved getting to explore all the Disney worlds and see all my favorite Final Fantasy characters in another game. There is absolutely nothing about this game that isn’t good... other than Donald not healing you very much lol.
Santa Clara, CA
Oh my gosh. I bought the ps2 only for this videogame! My first love ever, made in collaboration with Disney and the story is so well done! So emotional, so addictive. It’s immersive, entertaining, enjoyable, you start to love every character, and the gameplay too. It’s perfect, nothing else to say. (Too much to say, actually).
Wilmington , CA
My favorite game of all time. I’ve beaten this game five times and each time it didn’t feel old or repetitive. I loved all the Disney characters that are in this and I loved seeing them alongside final fantasy characters. If you haven’t played it I highly suggest purchasing the remastered version and playing it.
Daviston, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far my favorite game on the planet! I played this as a kid because I love all the characters, it has almost every Disney character in it. And even after I grew up I am still playing this! If you love Disney this is the game for you! It makes you feel like you fell into the movie and can wander around.
Macomb, MI
The timeless classic that kicked off the whole series. Mixing Square and Disney was a match made in a fever dream but it worked beyond what anyone could have imagined. All mechanics are pivotal to the series started here and the connection and weight in the Disney worlds is the best out of the whole series
This game is what made me fall in love with video games. I started playing this game when I was a very small child, and my parents didn't have to worry about any adult content. A very child-friendly game, but also a fun adventure even for Disney or Final Fantasy enthusiast adults.
A great game for kids and teens alike. Share an amazing adventure with Donald, Goofy, Sora, Riku, kairi, Micky, Malificent, Aladdin, Simba, Jack Skellington, and much more Disney characters! I would definitely recommend to gamers and anyone else who enjoys Disney related games!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...