BY SQUARE ENIX #2 in PlayStation Games

Square Enix Kingdom Hearts (Playstation 2)
  • "I could honestly write the longest review about this game because it is absolutely one of my all times favorites right next to FInal Fantasy games." in 121 reviews
  • "Not only did this game have all your favorite disney characters but also had one of the most heaviest storylines one could ever comprehend." in 85 reviews
  • "really good story line, great graphics, and really cool Disney worlds to explore, it also comes with twists that keep you thinking." in 79 reviews
  • "Honestly, this was my favorite game, and most likely will be forever even though I've gotten older and am now into more mature rated games." in 27 reviews
  • "But since I need 100 characters I thought I should inform you all that Square Enix is infallible and also I like butter, Gatorade, and unicorns that have crooked horns." in 16 reviews
Rhianna W.
Naples, FL
This was actually my first ever video game. I love that it had Disney mixed in with the story alongside the main characters. If I still had my PS2, I'd even be playing it right now! It was a super affordable and fun game, and every person I know who's still into video games has played it as either their first video game or one of their favorites. It was amazing, and I love the KH franchise altogether! SE could definitely work on US promotion of their games, though; I keep seeing KH Remixes hitting the shelves without ever hearing that they were released, or even in development!
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
If your a Disney fanatic like me then this is the perfect game for you ! Explore different realms and battle different characters you know and love ❤️ I replay this all the time and can never get enough ! From beauty and the beast to nightmare before Christmas such a family game or great game for adults lol 😂
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
Guys, can I just tell you how much I loved this game as a kid. I owned the first one for years and never could figure out how to get off the island. I stated to play this one and enjoyed it so much. I plan on purchasing the next one. I love that it brings Disney into the mix rather than just anime stuff (I honestly don't do the whole anime thing) but I would recommend this game to everyone!
Tanya W.
Pine Knot, KY
The game that started my obsession. This game has influenced me in so many ways. I got the first game and played it when I was 12 and ever since, I have loved every game that has came out. Thank you Square Enix for making the best game series ever. I have laughed, cried, sung the songs, and even became involved with each character in this series.
Daniella M.
Columbus
This is a CLASSIC game. I've played this and the rest of the series multiple times and still find little Easter eggs that I haven't found the first few times I played. This is probably one of the more indepth games with an intense story line while including whimsical Disney characters. This game has a special place in my heart ♥ It's also amazing and funny how dramatic the quality of the graphics get from the first game to 2.8, but I love this one since it's the OG. I recommend this game to literally everyone young and old.
Ashley C.
A great refreshing game from 2002. A fantastic blend of the Disney and FF characters leaving behind the turned based combat for a new free flow system. Great start to a great series.
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
This game is literally my childhood. If you love fantasy games and Disney, then this is the game for you! It’s very immersive and allows the player to create attachments to each and every character in this game. You can join every Disney character you grew up watching and help them battle to save their land and their friends. This game is AMAZING, if you’re a parent reading this review please buy this game for your children!!
Nails A.
This game takes me back I love this game a lot I used to play it all the time when it first came out used to memorize the song so I can repeat it when the game plays it can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out
Iris C.
Miami
AMAZING. Just AMAZING! I've played this game more times than I can count and I never get tried of it. If you are a Disney fan and Final Fantasy fan, or even if you are fan of one of the two but not the other I totally recommend this game! It's a third person type of game and you explore some of the most beloved worlds from the best movies in Disney. It's a game for the whole family.
True R.
Glassboro
This is my favorite game of all time! This was one of my first games I’ve played and I know I definitely beat it a million times as a kid. I was so excited when found out a new one was coming out since my PS2 is... somewhere lol. I recommend this to anyone that loves Disney, challenging fights, and of course one of the coolest sword styles in gaming, the Keyblade😍
Krystal R.
Do you prefer the games on the ps2 or DS?
Gladys A.
Who els love watchin the story?
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Which game did you have more fun playing KH, KH chain of memories or KH2?
Sarah M.
Irving, TX
What's your favorite keyblade?
Kane B.
Las Vegas, NV
Does everyone use the Summons often?