BY SQUARE ENIX #1 in PlayStation Games

• What was your least favoritr world? Mine was the little mermaid,...17 Answers
  • Do they have this for the PS4?6 Answers
  • What is this game???? What do u do3 Answers
Square Enix Kingdom Hearts (Playstation 2)
  • "I could honestly write the longest review about this game because it is absolutely one of my all times favorites right next to FInal Fantasy games." in 121 reviews
  • "Not only did this game have all your favorite disney characters but also had one of the most heaviest storylines one could ever comprehend." in 85 reviews
  • "really good story line, great graphics, and really cool Disney worlds to explore, it also comes with twists that keep you thinking." in 79 reviews
  • "Honestly, this was my favorite game, and most likely will be forever even though I've gotten older and am now into more mature rated games." in 27 reviews
  • "But since I need 100 characters I thought I should inform you all that Square Enix is infallible and also I like butter, Gatorade, and unicorns that have crooked horns." in 16 reviews
Rhianna W.
Estero, FL
This was actually my first ever video game. I love that it had Disney mixed in with the story alongside the main characters. If I still had my PS2, I'd even be playing it right now! It was a super affordable and fun game, and every person I know who's still into video games has played it as either their first video game or one of their favorites. It was amazing, and I love the KH franchise altogether! SE could definitely work on US promotion of their games, though; I keep seeing KH Remixes hitting the shelves without ever hearing that they were released, or even in development!
Kayla W.
North Hampton, NH
Guys, can I just tell you how much I loved this game as a kid. I owned the first one for years and never could figure out how to get off the island. I stated to play this one and enjoyed it so much. I plan on purchasing the next one. I love that it brings Disney into the mix rather than just anime stuff (I honestly don't do the whole anime thing) but I would recommend this game to everyone!
Tanya W.
Pine Knot, KY
The game that started my obsession. This game has influenced me in so many ways. I got the first game and played it when I was 12 and ever since, I have loved every game that has came out. Thank you Square Enix for making the best game series ever. I have laughed, cried, sung the songs, and even became involved with each character in this series.
Shauntel K.
Providence, RI
This game is literally my childhood. If you love fantasy games and Disney, then this is the game for you! It’s very immersive and allows the player to create attachments to each and every character in this game. You can join every Disney character you grew up watching and help them battle to save their land and their friends. This game is AMAZING, if you’re a parent reading this review please buy this game for your children!!
Nails A.
This game takes me back I love this game a lot I used to play it all the time when it first came out used to memorize the song so I can repeat it when the game plays it can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3 to come out
Iris C.
Miami
AMAZING. Just AMAZING! I've played this game more times than I can count and I never get tried of it. If you are a Disney fan and Final Fantasy fan, or even if you are fan of one of the two but not the other I totally recommend this game! It's a third person type of game and you explore some of the most beloved worlds from the best movies in Disney. It's a game for the whole family.
Jaycie O.
Mililani, HI
Gamer Expert Level 2
Love this game! My favorite game ever made! If you love Disney and adventure this is for you. You get to travel to different worlds such as Tarzan and explore and collect items. There’s also a story that goes with each world in which you must help out the characters. It’s great fun and will have you entertained for hours.
Jake W.
Louisville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is truly the best game that has ever been made. If you are looking for a fast pace RPG, this game is perfect. I have played and beaten this game multiple times, they recently came out with the remastered versions of the first and second games I highly recommend it to anyone. It can be played for all ages.
Jennifer R.
Kansas City, MO
There is absolutely nothing better than the Kingdom Hearts video games. They are beautifully done and have a great storyline. I also love the incorporation of Disney into it. These are some of my fav games!
Lindsay A.
Muncie , IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Kingdom Hearts is so much fun. Its a game that can be fun for a kid but challenging enough for an adult. It was really neat to be able to walk around in Disney movie themed worlds. One of my favorite games and I really miss playing it.
Krystal R.
Do you prefer the games on the ps2 or DS?
Gladys A.
Who els love watchin the story?
Andrea G.
North Bergen, NJ
Which game did you have more fun playing KH, KH chain of memories or KH2?
Sarah M.
Irving, TX
What's your favorite keyblade?
Kane B.
Las Vegas, NV
Does everyone use the Summons often?