2 varieties available
Square Enix Kingdom Hearts II (PlayStation 2)
- "You still have the wonderful, and creative, fusion of Disney and Final Fantasy but I feel that this one took more interest in the final fantasy route, which I think is appropriate because the audience has now grown up more. " in 115 reviews
- "Both RPG and Action lovers alike will love this game, it has Final Fantasy characters and Disney characters that you get to interact with in their own "Worlds" while completing a larger story." in 95 reviews
- "Just like the first one it has an amazing/mind boggling story line that gets you closer to the characters, and the new ones who are introduced in this game." in 74 reviews
- "I was so happy with the gameplay and yes, there were a few moments that I was frustrated, but all in all it was definitely my favorite game/series/adventure to ever be on with a controller." in 27 reviews
- "Ohhh mannnn takes me to a time when things where fun lol this game is so much funs from its side missions to story mode its soooooo worth it like I only want it for the original ps2 I don't want it remastered so I'll have to buy a ps2 n the game again lol this game is so good the powers n then the hidden final form is so awesome like man its so cool n the black form when ya skin is black as sora I never unlocked it I wish I did but I love it " in 26 reviews
My journey stated by browsing a best buy for a game. I picked up the game for the sole purpose that it had Disney characters, it turned out to be so much more. When I beat the first game I knew i needed the second one. It really brings the whole store around and I loved playing it. Much more challenging and even better more worlds than I would have thought. I am now 26 and I can't wait until the 3rd installment comes out!
Once again, after playing the first game of the series when I was 12, I got to play this one when I was 15. It was just as fun and emotional as the first one, and as a teenager, I had made Sanctuary my theme song for life. I had it as a ringtone on my flip phone and everything. Once again, thank you Square Enix for an amazing game.
Kingdom Hearts 2 is such a classic. I love all the characters and the challenges can get pretty hard. I love how dark and different the disney characters are. I will always go back to this game no matter how much time may pass. Highly recommend!
I've always loved the Kingdom Hearts series, and boy did 2 KILL IT. I loved how they changed the combat, and of course I still love the story, characters, music, etc. I can play this game again and again and never get sick of it. So, who's excited for Kingdom Hearts III?
I love this game. It's simply a classic. Sora and the gang with the classic Disney group of Donald, Mickey, and Goofy. Worlds are huge to explore, the story is deep at points, and you will fall in love with the characters. The environments are very reflective of the Disney movies they represent. With KHIII finally and I do mean FINALLY x_x coming out in a few months, us fans can finally truly continue the journey!
This was the first Kingdom Hearts game I played. I know it's out of place, but Kingdom Hearts 2 does a pretty good job at getting you up to par on what's happening in the story without overwhelming you, compared to the side games like Chain of Memories. I love this game. It's incredibly fun. The worlds are colorful and challenging at times. Hack and slash games are my absolute favorite and Kingdom Hearts 2 satisfies my needs.
Review for: Kingdom Hearts II Video Game more...
This was a great second installment to the original KH (although chronologically I don’t believe this is the “sequel”). Although it’s been over ten years since this game has been released and we’re are all still trying to wonder why Square Enix would rather REMIX already made games rather than work on KHIII baffles everyone, I will still give KHII a great review!
This is my favorite video game series. It incorporates Disney and RPG action style gaming. It has such an intense story about light versus darkness and constantly raises the importance of how deep friendship and your connection to them is. I love the story and am emotionally attached to many of the characters. Kingdom Hearts 2 and Birth by Sleep are the best games in this series in my opinion. I own all the games and have cried in every single one of them because of how intense the plot thickens. I highly anticipate Kingdom Hearts 3.
Q & A
Is it just me or did you love hearing the songs in the game because i loved it?
Who is everyone's favorite character? Mine was always Riku!
Is there a part in the game that gave you a particularly hard time?
Which is more fun the first or second?
Who else loves this game other than me?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos