Square Enix Kingdom Hearts II (PlayStation 2)

WhhAt about this game?
What is your favorite world on this game?
How well did you like this ?
Start your review of Square Enix Kingdom Hearts II (PlayStation 2)!
Product Highlights
...Disney and Final Fantasy but I feel that this one took more interest in the final fantasy route, which I think is appropriate because the audience has now grown up more. in reviews
Both RPG and Action lovers alike will love this game, it has Final Fantasy characters and Disney characters that you get to interact with in their own "Worlds" while completing a larger story.in reviews
Just like the first one it has an amazing/mind boggling story line that gets you closer to the characters, and the new ones who are introduced in this game.in reviews
...few moments that I was frustrated, but all in all it was definitely my favorite game/series/adventure to ever be on with a controller.in reviews
Ohhh mannnn takes me to a time when things where fun lol this game is so much funs from its side missions to story mode its soooooo worth it like I only want it for the original ps2 I don't want it remastered so I'll have to buy a ps2 n the game again lol this game is so good the powers n then the hidden final form is so awesome like man its so cool n the black form when ya skin is black as sora I never unlocked it I wish I did but I love it in reviews
Shualy R.
lindenwold, NJ
Square Enix Kingdom Hearts II (PlayStation 2) uploaded by Shualy R.
OHHHH YEAHHHH! This game was literally so good. I could name countless things that made this game so perfect from characters to map designs and much more! Story and gameplay really carried this game to a whole another level.
Avree I.
Although it has been 7 years since its release, Kingdom Hearts II is still one of my favorite video games of all-time. Those who haven't played Kingdom Hearts may be confused about the story's background, but the title's wholesome storyline with a great cast of Disney and Square Enix characters make for a great game. I am a fan of RPGs, but I have little patience for turn-based combat systems. Kingdom Hearts II is an RPG, but incorporates a button-mashing combat system that never bores.
Kaitlyn L.
Stow, OH
I an not a huge gamer but do like a couple games and this is one of them. I love these games and can't wait for the third one to come out
Jessie W.
Frederick, MD
Literally one of my favorite games. Story line is great, soundtrack is BEAUTIFUL, graphics are great quality. Really really good
Erica C.
Edgewood, TX
I love this game series. It is kiddish yes, but I am a lover of Kingdom Hearts :) All of the different story lines and characters make for great game play :)
Ambera H.
Somerset, KY
I love this game. The story line is incredible and the use of Disney and square enix characters is great. Plus its a really good game to get into and like the use of the way the combat system works. When this game came out I literally did not put it down and since I have played every game in the series and have not been disappointed.
casandra O.
Ever since number one came out I've been addicted to it. Great story line great battles all around great game .
Anna P.
East Meadow, NY
One of my favorite games! I actually like it better than the first game. I feel the controls are way better than the first. I actually like the Disney worlds in this installment more than the first too.. But they both are awesome can't deny that! Come on, it is Disney and Final Fantasy mixed together paired with awesome storyline! What is there not to like?? Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 3!
Micaela M.
Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite series and I absolutely loved Kingdom Hearts 2, I thought it was a little bit easier then the first one although I definitely didn't mind that. It might have also been because I was older when I played it. Can't wait for 3!
Chassie A.
Purchased at: Walmart
This game is my favorite game it helped me through a hard time in my childhood. I will definitely always cherish this game. it has a great story with fun gameplay and the battle style is fun as well. I do recommend for other gamers especially if you love final fantasy.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Steven T.
Flint
il y a 3 ans
Square Enix Kingdom Hearts II (PlayStation 2) I’m stick on one of the end bosses, the one that turns you into a dice. Anyone know any tricks to beating him? Thanks!