Square Enix Kingdom Hearts II (PlayStation 2)

WhhAt about this game?
What is your favorite world on this game?
How well did you like this ?
Start your review of Square Enix Kingdom Hearts II (PlayStation 2)!
Product Highlights
“...Disney and Final Fantasy but I feel that this one took more interest in the final fantasy route, which I think is appropriate because the audience has now grown up more. ” in reviews
“Both RPG and Action lovers alike will love this game, it has Final Fantasy characters and Disney characters that you get to interact with in their own "Worlds" while completing a larger story.” in reviews
“Just like the first one it has an amazing/mind boggling story line that gets you closer to the characters, and the new ones who are introduced in this game.” in reviews
“...few moments that I was frustrated, but all in all it was definitely my favorite game/series/adventure to ever be on with a controller.” in reviews
“Ohhh mannnn takes me to a time when things where fun lol this game is so much funs from its side missions to story mode its soooooo worth it like I only want it for the original ps2 I don't want it remastered so I'll have to buy a ps2 n the game again lol this game is so good the powers n then the hidden final form is so awesome like man its so cool n the black form when ya skin is black as sora I never unlocked it I wish I did but I love it ” in reviews
Cleveland, OH
Square Enix Kingdom Hearts II (PlayStation 2) uploaded by Lauren B.
Purchased at: Best Buy
To me, Kingdom Hearts 2 is an all-around perfect game. I grew up playing this game. I wasn't the best at it, but I loved how fun it was. I would play it for hours, getting excited to see that I had played 30+ hours in one playthrough. I could never beat it as a kid, but that didn't stop me from booting up a new save and starting back from the beginning. I replayed it and finally beat it when I was 16. I fell in love with it all over again. From the fun game mechanics and combat system to the storyline of not just the Disney worlds, but Sora and his friends. This game made me feel a range of emotions. Beating it was the most satisfying thing ever. Well, I'm 21 now and I replayed it again (this time on the PS4). And it feels as special now as it did years ago. The stories didn't feel outgrown or childish. I could honestly still relate to a lot of pieces within the story. I laughed, o cried, I got annoyed when I couldn't get past certain areas on Proud Mode. This game brings out a special kind of feeling in me nothing else can. It's this mix of childhood happiness, nostalgia, a feeling of awe and amazement, and belonging. Kingdom Hearts 2 is a perfect game. It means the world to me. And it's a game I feel that every person should experience in their lifetime.
Gardner, KS
This my FIRST Kingdom hearts game and it’s what got me into the series! The graphics are great and super charming and the game plays so well and the pacing is perfect! I love this so much and always recommend playing this one first! It was improved with the reaction commands and makes the gameplay so much easier compared to KH1 where you’d have to cycle through the commands. Either way, this is my favorite game in the series and will always hold a place in my heart. I’d recommend it you love a game with a cute art style and charming characters you’ll love.
port Orchard , WA
I preordered the game when it was announced. To fully understand where this game is starting you have to play Chain of Memories and 356/2 days. If not Roxas and organization XIII come out of no where. I thought the game play was a lot of fun and very dynamic. I liked to explore the worlds and enjoyed the story. Still a pretty convoluted story. but fun.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game wasn’t as good as the first one, this is where they started getting convoluted with their storylines. Game play was basically the same as the first and the different worlds are always cool to check out. But I wasn’t a fan of where they went with this storyline, especially after how promising the first game was.
Macomb, MI
My favorite game in the whole Kingdom Hearts series, KH2 is a action RPG masterpiece. From the tight controls to the abundance of attack options and avenues, one could spend a decade mastering the game. Final Mix and Critical mode add must needed content and are the best additions to the series possible
A wonderful sequel to the original Kingdom Hearts game. Very glad you can skip the cut scenes in the version. Game graphics and general gameplay and movement have significantly increased from the first game. Great continuation in plot and integration of the Disney universe.
San Antonio , TX
This is one of my favorite games. I liked it so much, I named my first born daughter after Kairi. It's a delightful mix of final fantasy characters and Disney characters and worlds. I can play this game over and over again. If you like RPGs, this is a great game to get.
Santa Clara, CA
This game is everything. It is so well done and so immersive if you like fantasy. Made in collaboration with Disney, the PRG are perfectly in line every chapter, and they all have a story. The gameplay is really amusing, it give you zest. It’s the perfect entertainment.
Markesan,WI
Purchased at: GameStop
This game is what started my gaming addiction. It’s a really great story line that includes Disney characters that everyone will be familiar with. I have a love hate relationship with the Heartless. I literally named my child Roxas because of this game.
Newark
My favorite kingdom hearts game. Only complaint is that for more experienced gamers, this game will probably be very easy. For me though, the plot (haha) and characters make up for it. Play KH 1 first obviously. Maybe read a summary of 358/2 days too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Flint
il y a un an
Square Enix Kingdom Hearts II (PlayStation 2) I’m stick on one of the end bosses, the one that turns you into a dice. Anyone know any tricks to beating him? Thanks!