Square Enix Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PlayStation 4) uploaded by K C A.

BY SQUARE ENIX

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PlayStation 4)

Kang L.
Garden Grove, CA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Review for: Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue (PlayStation 4) more...
I am the biggest Kingdom Hearts fan ever and I am so excited for the third one to come out this year! I love the bundle in this and how we're able to see what happened to the gang and also Aqua before the third game comes out. The gameplay was really fun with the classic Kingdom Hearts combat system and so was the storyline.
K C A.
I'm very happy this was available to PS4. It was my favorite game on a previous system (which of course I still have). I don't like the auto scrolling commands after you use a command. Also Sora has harder bosses than Riku. But that's just on the first game. There are 3 games on this one and I can't wait until the Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out later this year. The graphics are nice and looks awesome. The camera angels are good so you can see all angles if need be. It's a wonderful game for any Disney lover or anyone who previously enjoyed this series on PS2 or Nintendo 3DS etc.
Mary K.
Sterling Heights
Its a fun game to play, but if you played the previous two, know the background story, and are ANXIOUSLY waiting for Kingdom Hearts III, you may be a little disappointed. SPOILER: You switch between Sora and Riku throughout the game and although its cool to FINALLY be Riku in a game, the reasons behind Sora and Riku not fighting side-by-side is really vague. In addition to the plot, the game play is much different if you are used to playing as Sora in KH and KHII for PS2. So if you are set on the originally game play, you won't be too happy.

Overall, it was a fun game with some cool scenes and levels/worlds, but it felt like Square Enix  was really just throughing in a money grabbing filler to buy more time before releasing KHIII. Either way, I would still buy it and play it lol.
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS GAME. I did not love the original price point because it didn't quite feel like enough content for $60 but I went ahead and shelled out for it and it was worth it. The new chapter of BBS is AMAZING! If this is any indication of what 3 will be like it's going to be stellar! Also the movie is cute and I'm happy to have DDD on the PS4.
April G.
Lafayette, LA
I absolutely live this game. I am not the biggest gamer but this game makes me happy. It has great graphics and a wonderful story
Aaliyah M.
Bangor, PA
This is one of the only video games that I don't mind watching my boyfriend play! lol!
Charley F.
Stafford
Omg I cannot believe these is on PS4 and I'm only realising! My favourite game as a kid was gutted when they realised new PlayStation n then I couldn't play this anymore! I'm so gonna buy this hope it's as good as the original