BY SQUARE ENIX

Brittany M.
Indiana, PA
The kingdom hearts series is my all time favorite. I remember playing all of these as a child when they originally came out for ps2 and game boy. Great story line. Fun game play. Added bonus of you are a Disney love like me too! I recently bought the remaster version for my ps4 to play again! I do admit though out of all the kingdoms hearts games this is my least favorite
Jake W.
Louisville, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Honestly this game disappointed me in a huge way. I was very excited for this installment of Kingdom Hearts but it was so bad, I couldn’t finish it. The game play style is completely different from the previous games, I don’t recommend it
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
This may be a less than popular opinion but I actually really enjoyed the original version of this game! I've played both this and the PS final mix release and the experience is totally different! Yes the story is the same (and is wonderful) but there is just something so lovely and charming about the GBA experience that made this game really special when it was first released.
Alana C.
Pickerington, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
I personally prefer the kingdom hearts games on PlayStation, but obviously a big fan of the series so I love it! Really fun! As for GameStop... SO EXPENSIVE. I would try just getting this off eBay or another second hand shop!
Shawnna S.
Heislerville, NJ
The game series is hands down one of my favorites. And this game does not disappoint. It's different from the original on PS2 but still amazing on its own right.
Stephanie S.
I played this a while after playing the PS2 version and quickly found the "voices" (beeps, I guess) of the characters to be annoying. But other than that, I liked being able to take the game with me anywhere. I love the characters and story line created for the game. The sleights were really interesting to use as well.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 3
Wow, played this a long long time ago~! This game is fun and continues the Kingdom Hearts series, so of course it's all awesome~ :) The thing I remember disliking about this game though is the card gameplay. I really don't like the shifting and combos feature during fights.
Andrea C.
Pomona, CA
This game was the first game I played in the series back when it first came out, completely blinded by the fact it was after the first Kingdom Hearts game, and I loved it. The gameplay was difficult towards the end but to me that's what made the game interesting, it made me think more strategically, whether it's the GBA version or the PS2, this game is still fun to play.
Sarah M.
Bowling Green , KY
First Kingdom Hearts game I ever played. Love that they incorporate Disney characters! Similar to Final Fantasy. The card system is pretty easy to grasp and the game itself is a lot of fun. Very entertaining and great story line.
Ashley W.
I love the Kingdom Hearts games, but I wasn't a huge fan of this one in particular. The fighting was so much more different than in KH1 and KH2 that I just couldn't get into it.