Square Enix Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) uploaded by Bridgett B.Square Enix Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) uploaded by Stacy P.Square Enix Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) uploaded by Andrea C.

BY SQUARE ENIX

Brittany M.
Indiana, PA
The kingdom hearts series is my all time favorite. I remember playing all of these as a child when they originally came out for ps2 and game boy. Great story line. Fun game play. Added bonus of you are a Disney love like me too! I recently bought the remaster version for my ps4 to play again! This and chain of memories were not as good as the main games but important to the story!
Alissa R.
Dallas, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
Ok, this gets 5 stars because I LOVE this series and I can't bring myself to give it anything less. But I will have to point out a few flaws in this game as fair warning to those who may not be as forgiving as we crazy fans can be. The story is important to the overarching plot of the KH universe and it is well done, BUT the game play of this one gets extremely repetitive after the first few missions and basically never changes. It is worth it for the story though.
Valentina V.
Moonachie, NJ
How good are these series? I know that games like this tend to be good and have a good story line. I've played similar games and I wanna know how good this game is but by looking at other reviews it seems like its good.
Lauren E.
Danville, VA
Interactions with all Disney characters through a role play type environment. Similar to final fantasy. Very fun and enjoyable. can play on multiple ds devices. Very affordable. lots of environments to play though. I would highly recomend to other gamers
Lauren S.
Fredericksbrg, PA
This is one of my favorite Kingdom Hearts games and also one of the most important. If you played Chain of Memories this is the game that follows the same timeline on Roxas's end. It pulls together those pieces for those that were confused in Kingdom Hearts 2. This game gives awesome insight on Organization XIII and more specifically Roxas, Axel and Xion. It had moments where you laughed and cried. The battle system is pretty easy to use and really works well with the handheld systems. You also get to see more of the previous worlds. I highly recommend to everyone who is against the Kingdom Hearts spinoffs. This is hands down the second saddest game in the franchise.
Lydia H.
Mt Juliet, TN
This is an excellent addition to the Kingdom Hearts series. Parts of the gameplay were stange and clunky, but the story was more than enough to make up for that. It answers a lot of questions and provides important back story for a lot of key characters and it is definitely worth playing through
Alexis T.
Richmond Hts, MO
Gamer Expert Level 4
Love this game! I've always loved kingdom hearts and I was super excited when they came out with games for the DS. It wasn't exactly what I was expecting but it's still a very fun game that keeps your attention. I'd always suggest kingdom heart games to anyone.
Nj W.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I just started replaying this game using an emulator, and it has lost absolutely NONE of its charm, its such a solid game, there is SO much to do even after you beat the main story line. Roxas is the main character so if you follow the storyline from either the manga or the video games it gives you better insight into the storyline. I definitely suggest playing it.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Square Enix Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Nintendo DS) pretty good game. Rated E for Everyone. I love Kingdom Hearts, I will play anything that has to do with it. This is the untold story of XIII or 13. Another side another story.
Andrea C.
Pomona, CA
Kingdom Hearts games in general are so much fun to play. This game is one of a few of my favorites. It takes a different spin on the story and it's really good and it's like a take to come for the next game in the series. Highly recommended it, you won't be disappointed.