BY SQUARE ENIX

Find video games at Target.com! Hitman: absolution follows the original assassin undertaking his most personal contract to date. Betrayed by the agency and hunted by the police, agent 47 finds himself pursuing redemption in a corrupt and twisted world. See the world through the eyes of agent 47. Predict an enemy's likely patrol path. Observe the environment looking for ways to escape, weapons to use or shortcuts to take. Use instinct to blend in among enemies ranks or impersonate people by hiding in plain sight. Or be more aggressive and engage in point-shooting - a new feature, giving the player a last-stand chance to take down multiple opponents. Exclusive high. see more...

• Anyone played any of the other hitman games or seen the new hitman ...1 Answers
Buy on JCPenney
Brianne K.
Brianne K.
Let me start off by saying that I am a huge hitman fan. I loved the game from the start. It was another first person shooter game that wasn't just get the bad guy kinda thing. (Don't get me wrong, I love my COD and Halo) I'm bummed that Hitman isn't available for the XBOX one. I really wish that they would come out with a new one. It is way overdue. There was supposed to be a new one like 2 years ago, but alas, I will keep playing this one while I wait.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
My nephew and husband love the hitman games. I think it's s really detailed game with lots of levels and thing s to do in each level. This is one of the highly recommend games and it's fun to play over and over.
Kenai, AK
Loved loved this game so so much. I feel like I was pretty dang good at it to... I'd like to own every one of the games someday. another new hitman movie just came out to which I am also excited about.!
May T.
May T.
New brunswick, NJ
A well constructed game and it is good quality considering the era it came out. Definitely requires some skill and practice. This game keeps you on your feet and you need to strategize and use stealth. good story too.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Tolleson, AZ
This really was one of the worst Hitman games I've ever played. The story line went so slow. I'd give back the better graphics if they went back to how good Hitman use to be in the early 2000's.
Ryan S.
Ryan S.
Reading, PA
Fun cheap game! It's not a huge triple A title but for the price you can get it for now it's totally worth it!
Kenai, AK
Anyone played any of the other hitman games or seen the new hitman movie?