Square Enix Final Fantasy Xiv Online - Playstation 4 uploaded by Kirsten M.Square Enix Final Fantasy Xiv Online - Playstation 4 uploaded by Kirsten M.Square Enix Final Fantasy Xiv Online - Playstation 4 uploaded by Kirsten M.

BY SQUARE ENIX

You stand looking out on the arresting lands of Eorzea, digesting your surroundings, gazing upon the familiar Final Fantasy creatures you know so well. What you may not realize is that you're standing on the brink of a precipice in which the land is poised to plunge. At the bottom awaits unrest, danger, ruin, terror, battle, adventure, triumph, victory, courage, good and evil. At the bottom awaits the Seventh Umbral Era. The prosperous Astral era is fading fast, the Garlean Empire has amassed an invading army on the eastern border and the otherworldly primals have been summoned by the native beast tribes. These threats will not be easily overcome, but you accept the emergence of a new Umbral era with the knowledge that your comrades will toil alongside you with courage in their hearts and the breath of hope filling their lungs as you reforge the fate of Eorzea. Embark on the adventure of a lifetime with the stunning graphics and high-definition, real-time cutscenes that are the hallmarks of the Final Fantasy franchise in Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn. Forge new friendships with players from around the globe in this MMORPG as you create your own unique stories and become a part of the history of Eorzea. Mount chocobos, board airships, explore the landscape and gather your wits for epic battles against familiar Final Fantasy monsters - you create your own destiny with unique abilities, equipment and a flexible class system that allows you to traverse 18 different classes simply by changing your equipped weapon or tool. Then, jump into an all-new adventure with the Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward expansion pack. Raising the level cap from 50 to 60 across all jobs and professions, Heavensward lets you enhance your existing character or build an all-new one. Craft an all-new player race with both male and female characters. Choose from multiple new jobs, including the Dark Knight, which serves as a tank, lets you wield a two-handed greatsword and use darkness-based actions. Meet the new Vanu Vanu and Gnath beast tribes, as well as their respective primals, Bismarck and Ravana. Explore massive new areas, new dungeons and new high-end raids. Get ready for an all-new Final Fantasy XIV Online experience. see more...

• I know nothing about video games. Just trying to unlock a...7 Answers
  • What's this game like? 2 Answers
Kirsten M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite game! I've enjoyed MMO's for a long time and this one is so beautiful. The character design is amazing, there's so many options and the characters are just gorgeous. I'm not even a big final fantasy fan (I honestly don't pay much attention to the story) and I love this game. The biggest downside I might see for some people is the monthly payments but it's only 12 dollars a month (I've tried WoW as well and couldn't enjoy it) They're already released one expansion for this game (heavansward) and are releasing another this june! Seriously, you should give this game a try. There are so many different classes/jobs plus gathering classes and crafting classes. It's so much fun, you never run out of things to do. my husband also plays the game with me :D
Amber G.
Akron, OH
This game! The combat system is so different from the other Final Fantasy games. It is a lot of fun to play. You can spend so much time on the side quests. The story line is great, of course. I watched the movie before I started playing the game. It's awesome.
Kaytlyn K.
Carlisle, OH
This is one amazing game! I fell in love with it, I would highly recommend it, it is pricey and fun, I know that I enjoy it, I think they could fix the quality, I would recommend buying this game for sure.
Amber P.
Yuma, CO
I've waited years for this game to come out. The graphics quality did not disappoint! I do wish that the storyline was a little longer vs all of the side quests, but I definitely did love it. Brought back some nostalgia going through the Chocobos ūüėć
Elayna W.
Just started playing this game and I’m addicted! Beautiful graphics and gameplay, takes you through each step and just is amazing!
TAMRA H.
BENTONVILLE, AR
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is my sons favorite game. Well one of them. He definitely talks about it alot. I recommend this game to everyone.
Amber L.
I love this game. I played world of Warcraft for quite a while several years ago, but I like this so much more.
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
One of my husband's favorite games something he really loves to play definitely recommend for 2017
Tricina M.
Timberlea, NS
I play this game mainly on PC now, I had it on PlayStation and I could never get it to work properly. I rated this way due to the graphics and content of the game. I would not recommend getting it for a console. Especially with all the expansions, eventually the PlayStation won't be able to handle it.
Kevin H.
Barrie
I've been a long time fan of MMORPGS and final Fantasy all my life. FF14 is a great story with massive nostalgia for someone who's first Final Fantasy they beat was FF3. It has an active player base and lots of game play! the mechanics are good if you prefer turned based combat! but hey, you can jump and that almost always proves if I'll play an rpg.
Kendall W.
Red Oak, VA
I know nothing about video games. Just trying to unlock a badge. Is this popular?
Nicole H.