BY SQUARE ENIX

• I absolutely LOVE the Kingdom Hearts series, and I know Kingdom H...3 Answers
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Canyon Country, CA
This game is THE best RPG MMO hands down on the market. It is without comparison and on its own level. This is harder than any other game on the market of its kind. If anyone tells you otherwise then they either haven't played it or they never played end game. I have played Final Fantasy XIV since the alpha release. It was really rough then but wonderful now! They storyline is amazing and has left me speechless more than a few times. The graphics are so amazing that everything compared to it seems lack luster. The mechanics are hard and require great timing. They made a lot of changes so the casual gamer could play too ask not just us die hards. Go get it and thank me later.
Emi M.
Emi M.
I was really happy with this game... The storyline to them are starting to get a bit boring.
Megan J.
Megan J.
reston, VA
The graphics, storyline and community are amazing. The environment that we created is so beautiful, and it's got so much to do. You can level many different classes, and professions on a SINGLE character. The community is friendly and helpful and really it's just a great, fun game.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
San Antonio, TX
Ive never played or been a previous fan of FF but my boyfriend bought me this one so we could play online together and I must say it is an awesome game. The graphics are great and the game play is endless. There is so much you can do from changing jobs, doing hunts, and so much more. Its beautiful to look at and at times you are stuck just admiring your surroundings. The only thing I'm not crazy about are the constant updates but every time there is a new large update there is always new stuff do to or get. Also they have seasonal and anniversary events in the game, and you can win cool stuff for your character. Ive never been big on online games like this, but I have fallen in love with it and a lot of the people who play online are friendly and always willing to help when you need it.
Wendy T.
Wendy T.
This is a review for the PC version of this game. This is my first paid subscription for an MMORPG game and it boggled my mind that anybody would pay for a game (monthly). I hesitated at the thought of purchasing this game because I couldn't be sure of the graphics. The last game I played was Final Fantasy X, and the graphics were that visually stimulating to be quite honest. One top of that, all the online MMO games that I've played focused on the game play rather than the graphics, which further dissuaded me from getting this game. But despite paying a hefty fee, and then paying a monthly subscription, I was glad I did. The graphics are flawless. The storyline is engaging. The online community is amazing, I've made many new friends because of it. You will never run out of things to do because there are so many classes to master and fifty levels to top it off (level fifty is a daunting task). You can now get married in game, which is really special for those who love the game (believe me, you'll love it). The dungeon battles and raids get progressively harder and tiring.. but it's all part of the game. You can make more than one character and there are many 'worlds' or servers to choose to be a part of. Although I took a break from this game because the specs on my macbook pro weren't cutting it (I used bootcamp to run the game), I can't wait to upgrade my laptop to get back to this game.
Emily S.
Emily S.
I absolutely LOVE the Kingdom Hearts series, and I know Kingdom Hearts has similar characters and it's made by the same people, but how similar is it to Kingdom Hearts in terms of game play and story?