BY SQUARE ENIX

Danielle S.
Lancaster, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have been playing this game since the beginning hands down no other game can compare. However in recent years since the population has dwindled it has lost its magic. I still play from time to time for nostalgia purposes, but its really not worth the $13 subscription fee anymore.
Virginia H.
I've grown up on XI and found my hisband on it. This is a fantastic purchase if you want all of the add ons in one fast collection. The game has seen many expansions so keeping track of your disks will be hard, I prefer to grab the latest collection packs to save me the hassle. Box design is gorgeous and new as
Always.
Silje B.
I have played this game since May 2004, yes I am still playing it. I have met so many amazing people from around the world playing this game. The storyline is amazing, I just wish it had as many players now that it had in the younger years. I met my husband in this game, so for us this game is always special.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Hands down, this is the worst final fantasy game. It’s confusing and the story sucks. I know it’s meant to be multiplayer, but it’s impossible to play without help from others. Are there still people buying this on Steam? No thank you.
Sierra S.
Kyle, Tx
Will always be one of my favorite games and will always continue to play it for years to come. Its the best out of the series in my and my husband's opinion we will never get rid of it
Jody H.
Grenada, MS
This is a great game! The graphics are as good as you can expect and the story is a lot of fun.
gurlsss2000 g.
I like this game tbe square enix final fantasy XI ultimate collection seekers edition.
Evangeline J.
Will always be one of my favorite series of games growing up and currently even.