Kandyce H.
This is a fun game! All of them are pretty good. I dont know what game to compare it to but it's fun and you'll just need to play it and see for yourself. I know they have made more games so the story goes on!
This a another fantastic game that all my kids enjoyed playing. Very entertaining and enjoyable game that seems to be very captivating because my kids could play this as long as possible without blinking.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
Very fun game I only played it for a short time but my friend all wanted to play it.the levels get hard so I gave up and moved into the walking dead is more my game of choice
Jon M.
Trimble, OH
I absolutely LOVE the Final Fantasy series, ESPECIALLY this game. If you like Final Fantasy, then you'd definitely know how awesome this game is. I plan to purchase the game again one day. Hopefully here very soon!
Briana M.
Portland, OR
My fiances favorite game of all time. In his opinion no other online game is even close to comparable. Be prepared for hours of grinding and memorable story.
Jose G.
Like all final fantasy, this is a rly good game, rly good story and rly good game play
Shaylin V.
Goshen , NY
Like all final canasta games this was fantastic. Defiantly worth the buy or rent!!!!!
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
My best friend is addicted to this FF and spends hours playing it. I guess I'll have to to try this game to spend time with my best friend!
Bryan B.
ottawa, ontario
another good game of this saga very good for spent your time off you will enjoy every minute with this game
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
What is your favorite Final Fantasy?
Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Is this better than the last one?