BY SQUARE ENIX

Yenize d.
Doral, FL
Best game ever, I play for 7 years, is an amazing experience, you meet other people from other countries and most importantly never get bored because you always have something to do.
Silje B.
Best FF game ever. I have played since May 2005, yes I am still playing it. So many memories and so many great people I have met on this game.
Alyssa K.
Gamer Expert Level 5
The game was good. There were a lot of missions and a lot to do. The downfall was that the missions got to be pretty tedious at times.
Aniyah T.
Fayetteville, GA
I love final fantasy. This game has great graphics and an awesome gameplay. This is a must have on my list.
Megan B.
Whitehall, PA
I love final fantasy!! I am a 33 year old woman and still play the series! This was one of my favorite.
Ryan S.
The best game ever!, all these years of playing, and it just keeps getting better.
Alyssa A.
Phoenix, AZ
Exited to start playing this final fantasy never disappoints me I am so so exited
Geraldine S.
Love this! I never get bored of the series and I hope to see more! A++++++!
Judit D.
New Westminster, BC
I love final fantasy games. I can get so absorbed that nothing else exists for hours at a time. so much fun